Painting Stairs and Adding Runners

With my house renovation, we updated the stair treads with new pine treads painted dark chocolate brown, as well as white risers. My plans all along have been to add a runner and I just got that finished. These are Dash and Albert indoor/outdoor runners and should be very durable for stairs. I used carpet tape and 1/2" staples to keep them in place and love the outcome!

You can see the entire tutorial on my blog!

#ProudestDIY

To see more: http://southernhospitalityblog.com/painted-stairs-and-adding-runners/

• Christina Cole
    Christina Cole Hiram, GA
    I just love it and I'm definately going to do in my home. Mainly, because I have been looking for a solution to fix for my poor dogs (2 of the 3 Boxers not liking the stairs! They try to grip onto something and there is nothing there and they just start
  • Tina
    Tina Raleigh, NC
    This is spectacular!
  • Dashab08
    Hi Rhoda, I have been looking for a runner like this for a while now! Where did you get it?

Thanks in advance.

• Rhoda V
    Rhoda V Kennesaw, GA
    HI, Dash, actually your name is very appropriate for this runner. It's a Dash and Albert indoor/outdoor runner, so check them out online.
  • Cornelia Schott
    Cornelia Schott Cranberry Twp, PA
    We are about to tackle our knee wall staircase. Your finished staircase looks great and thanks for sharing the materials you used.
Rhoda V