There's nothing like organization to make a house feel like HOME.

Awesome Remodels 12.30.14
Today, I'm wrapping up the Organization 101 series at Inspiration Cafe. We've spent the past few weeks clearing out the clutter, deciding what to trash, donate or keep. Join me as I share tips on what to do with the "keep" pile. #OrganizedHome #StorageSolutions #Organize #Storage
Difficulty: Easy
  • Baskets are wonderful for corralling the clutter.
Baskets are wonderful for corralling the clutter.
These bins are an inexpensive alternative to baskets. They can be used anywhere in the home from the pantry to the bathroom.
Determine how you use a space and make your organization work for your household.

To see more: http://inspirationcafeic.blogspot.com/2013/01/organization-101-place-for-everything.html#comment-form

• Sandra Cook
    Sandra Cook Athol, ID
    I have some bathroom shelves that are in a bad way. I don't like them as they are but the cupboards they are attached to are all but useless. They are tall, deep and narrow. Am hoping you all can inspire me with ideas to solve this problem.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Sandra, the best way to get help would be to start your own thread (by clicking on the red "post/ask" button at the top right of every page on HT) with photos of the area in
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Yes, Sandra Cook , I know you'll get lots of suggestions once you post your pictures with your questions as Becky suggested.
  • Sandra Cook
    Sandra Cook Athol, ID
    Great idea. Thank you.
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    now come here and do my house pretty please xx
Sharon @ mrs. hines class