Hometalk.com

10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    Being organized and decluttered actually "declutters" my brain! Thanks for sharing your ideas and tips to help those of us who are always planning to get around to it! It is inspiring!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Always great ideas Sharon. Have you ever dreamed of managing a container store so you could play with ideas all day long? I have.
  • Inspiring another is the greatest compliment Pat aka Queen of Thrift . Becky Yes! I have daydreamed about working for the Container Store.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I thought so. I have too. 8^)
  • Neatsmart Marietta, GA
    Great post with some wonderful suggestions. I completely agree that you don't have to use a space just the way a builder set it up. We moved our washer and dryer to an underutilized closet upstairs and love having it closer to our bedrooms.
  • Sandra Cook Athol, ID
    I have some bathroom shelves that are in a bad way. I don't like them as they are but the cupboards they are attached to are all but useless. They are tall, deep and narrow. Am hoping you all can inspire me with ideas to solve this problem.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Sandra, the best way to get help would be to start your own thread (by clicking on the red "post/ask" button at the top right of every page on HT) with photos of the area in question so we
  • Yes, Sandra Cook , I know you'll get lots of suggestions once you post your pictures with your questions as Becky suggested.
  • Sandra Cook Athol, ID
    Great idea. Thank you.
  • Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    now come here and do my house pretty please xx