How to Easily Clean grimy Vinyl Floors!

03.28.16
My Vinyl floors had gotten so grimy over the years, that I thought I was going to have to replace them. Then I found out about a neat tip, that got them sparkling clean and it was so easy! I used a cleaning product that most people probably already have, but not one made for floors! Want to know what it is? It's Scrubbing Bubbles! I have the full details on my blog. http://thegraphicsfairy.com/my-secret-tip-for...

To see more: http://thegraphicsfairy.com/my-secret-tip-for-easily-cleaning-vinyl-floors/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Mary Beth
    Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Sherry L Sandra Caron-Mitchell Gagnier Yes, you do have to rinse. Just click over to my blog for all the photos and the full instructions!
  • G
    G Munford, TN
    Scrubbing Bubbles also works great to get those stuck down bugs off the front of the car before I go to the touchfree carwash. Without it, I just get clean bugs.
  • Judy S
    Judy S Oshkosh, WI
    To those asking if you have to rinse: Yes, of course or you will be leaving that grime on the floor again.
  • Jane Volk
    Jane Volk Lexington, KY
    Love your floor, its exactly like mine. Mine has a yellow cast to it in places that I believed was due to the sun coming in the windows. Has anyone successfully removed this?
  • Elissa L
    Elissa L Silver Spring, MD
    Thanks, Gail S and Karen. I will look for the product with the same nozzle as in the photo!
  • Tonya Dowling
    Tonya Dowling Dunnellon, FL
    Yes you rinse but no soaking needed. I took a wet cloth and was able to wipe off the residue, rinsed the cloth and repeated the process twice. Worked great.
  • Nicole Haman
    Nicole Haman Debary, FL
    i use scrubbing bubbles on everything it works great
  • Barb R
    Barb R Roseland, FL
    I discovered this when I came to take care of parents....the kitchen cabinets were so grimy!! I have used in shower stalls and tubs and the glass surrounds for soap scum...just spray and wipe down with a scrubbie(old shower poof) and rinse. For the
  • Kathleen Turner
    Kathleen Turner Quinton, AL
    Family member inherited a house from a smoker. Everything covered in sticky nicotine. She used dozens of cans of Scrubbing Bubbles to clean up and recommends that to everyone.
  • Sandra Caron-Mitchell Gagnier
    I also want to know, do you have to rinse? Is there a residue?
  • Mary M
    Mary M Smyrna, TN
    I have found that scrubbing bubbles and spray and wash (not together) can clean just about anything. Got that from my mom.
  • Gail Salminen
    Elissa L - this product works great on ceramic showers, and the vinyl floor, so it should work just fine on ceramic floor. Important to not though, that there are two types of
  • Nancy wilkins
    Nancy wilkins Jefferson, GA
    I have used scrubbing bubbles for so many years! I can't begin to say how often I am made funj of because I use it for everything in the house! It even clean tires on the car with no scrubbing!!!!
  • Sherry L
    Sherry L Deridder, LA
    Do you have to rinse it?
Karen - The Graphics Fairy