How to Easily Clean grimy Vinyl Floors!

cleaning 06.21.15
My Vinyl floors had gotten so grimy over the years, that I thought I was going to have to replace them. Then I found out about a neat tip, that got them sparkling clean and it was so easy! I used a cleaning product that most people probably already have, but not one made for floors! Want to know what it is? It's Scrubbing Bubbles! I have the full details on my blog. http://thegraphicsfairy.com/my-secret-tip-fo...
  • You can see a big difference, in this photo, between the vinyl tile that I cleaned and the dirty ones!
  • It's so nice to have a clean floor in my kitchen again!
  • This stuff works great on vinyl floors .. who knew?!!

To see more: http://thegraphicsfairy.com/my-secret-tip-for-easily-cleaning-vinyl-floors/

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hi Georgia Beardsley I haven't tried it on real linoleum. Let us know if it works for you!
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie Pittsburgh, PA
    WD 40 is an excellent way to remove any stubborn build up. WD 40 is basically fish oil.
    • Sunshine_Trish
      Sunshine_Trish Stanhope, NJ
      Just be careful using WD-40 on a floor. It makes it very slick. (Speaking from experience here. LOL)

Many years ago, when we were first married, I used it on the kitchen floor. My husband walked in and wiped out on the

• Linda Schovanec
    Linda Schovanec Dakota City, NE
    Just used it to clean my mini blinds...worked great
  • Capernius
    Capernius Laporte, IN
    This is a good idea if you do not mind the chemicals being in your home...

And I'll admit to this being a great time & energy saver...

• Sunshine_Trish
      Sunshine_Trish Stanhope, NJ
      Capernius Do you use the wool yarn balls for your dryer? I just saw this not too long ago. They replace dryer sheets and the need for fabric softener. You can make them yourself or
  • Capernius
    Capernius Laporte, IN
    Yes Ma'am I do...I also throw in some tennis balls to soften things up..the yarn balls are great for static cling, but they do not soften the clothes enough to suit me...hence the tennis balls.
Karen - The Graphics Fairy