How to Easily Clean grimy Vinyl Floors!

My Vinyl floors had gotten so grimy over the years, that I thought I was going to have to replace them. Then I found out about a neat tip, that got them sparkling clean and it was so easy! I used a cleaning product that most people probably already have, but not one made for floors! Want to know what it is? It's Scrubbing Bubbles! I have the full details on my blog.
  • You can see a big difference, in this photo, between the vinyl tile that I cleaned and the dirty ones!
  • It's so nice to have a clean floor in my kitchen again!
  • This stuff works great on vinyl floors .. who knew?!!

To see more:

• Vivian Molick
    Vivian Molick Clearwater, MN
    I've used this for many years... the name brand and the generic... they both work great on everything imaginable!
  • Sandra L
    Sandra L Sebastian, FL
    I'll have to try this. I wonder if the generic brand works as well? I have several cans of it.
  • Becky D
    Becky D La Follette, TN
    I belong to a vintage camping club and many have reported using it on campers they have bought that sat outside for some time and got tree sap and whatever else builds up over time exposed to the elements. It didn't hurt the original paint they said either.
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hi Elissa L. I'm not sure, I haven't tried it since I don't have any ceramic floors. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, since it's made for bathroom tile!
  • Patti Biggar
    Patti Biggar Alexandria, MN
    Hallelujah! I tried this on my wood cabinets above my stove...which I could not get the grease off from the stove splatters! It worked like a charm! I am trying to think of what else I can clean with this...besides the bathroom! ugh
  • Elissa L
    Elissa L Silver Spring, MD
    Great idea! Would this work on ceramic floors too?
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Karen. I'll have to do a cautious sniff test.
  • Teresa Bidwell
    Teresa Bidwell Levittown, PA
    sound to good to be true haaa I've got a barbershop and well you can imagine what my floor looks like --- actually it's the same floor as the pic except grey & white !;)
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Thanks Teresa Bidwell, I hope it works for you, as well as it did for me!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Thanks for the tip Diana Dray. I think my floor was a bit beyond that point, but good to know for keeping it up!
  • Joyce
    Joyce Salt Lake City, UT
  • Teresa Bidwell
    Teresa Bidwell Levittown, PA
    need to try this at my shop my floor is trashed hopefully this will really work !!!!!
  • Diana Dray
    Diana Dray Harrod, OH
    I use the hottest water in my bucket. It picks up so much more dirt.
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Honeyallen Many of my readers left comments saying that it worked great on all kinds of things, including screens, so it may work on outdoor furniture too. Although I haven't tried it.
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Thanks Becky! I love your floor too! It wasn't smelly to me, it has a scent, but not strong. Maybe you could take the top off in the store and give it a whiff, before buying, to see how you do with it. :)
Karen - The Graphics Fairy

Search Feedback