Amazing Bathtub

So what do you think about this one? I'm not a fan of dark bathrooms and much less wooden-looking bathtubs but there is something attractive about this one that makes me go back to the picture over and over again & ask myself: What is it??? I think is something behind the walls...This picture makes me think about a secluded cabin in the woods. After a nice bubble bath sit on my porch and admire all nature has to offer. Even if this bathroom were in a 100-storey skyscraper it'll still fool you into thinking that way right? Different looks evoke different feelings. Choose the right veneer color to feel the way you always wanted to feel. You want to live close to the beach but can't afford it. Decorate your house like a boat using whites and blues throughout the house. Buy with ocean waves instrumentals and prepare to sail...You like sunflowers? Decorate your house like a garden. Using yellow, brown and green throughout the house to remind you of all that sunshine. It's all about you, what you like, your taste, color preference and style. Be you. Choose who you are...There is freedom in aligning your home with your taste.
  • The Robin's Nest
    The Robin's Nest Warner Robins, GA
    when I look at that tub, I think of monkeywood, that it must have to be some kind of smooth surface like that? If it's really wood or just something made to look like wood? but ya, I get his hesitation, hard to imagine sliding down into the water without
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Darn, I forgot to ask him about it. I wasn't thinking splinters though that's not something one would want in their bottom now is it?
  • World Contracting LLC
    not my style, but a well put together bathroom! have you ever seen the round marble tubs? yet another awesome extreme...
  • Dayoris Custom
    Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    I have seen pictures of the round ones. They look like teacups. Not that bad but definetly not my style either...
  • Melody Drinkwater Wagner
    OMG, I love all wood. I could live in a log cabin house with all wood furnishings.
Dayoris Custom

Search Feedback