Update your Kitchen on a Budget with Giani Granite Countertops

Home improvement 09.07.15
Turn any laminate countertops to beautiful granite in seconds! This amazing product updated my kitchen without gouging my wallet! Come on in and see how the power of paint took over my kitchen! #kitchen #kitchenonabudget #paint #gianigranite #diy #granite #countertops
Time: 3 Days Cost: $100 Difficulty: Moderate
  • New bright kitchen! Giani Granite on the counters and a nice paint on the walls!
  • Just follow these easy steps to create the granite look!
  • Did I fake ya out? Amazing product!
  • Continued the paint in the breakfast nook area! Love it!

To see more: http://www.fourmarrsonevenus.com/2013/01/kitchen-update-on-budget-with-giani.html

• Lisa Angel
    Lisa Angel Santa Rosa Beach, FL
    Four Marrs & One Venus, thanks. I hope I get up the nerve to do it. I will certainly take pics if I do. =)
  • April Cooke
    April Cooke Elk Grove, CA
    Why not? What's the worst that could happen, laminate is easily & inexpensively replaced. They even have laminates that look like granite. Don't worry, just have a plan B in place!
  • Mary fortuna
    Mary fortuna Comstock Park, MI
    I did this to my countertops approx. 14 months ago and they are now peeling, esp. the edges and places on the counter that is heavily used. Giani sent me an epoxy to use but did not want to go through the whole patching and sanding process just to maybe
    • Alice Shockley
      Alice Shockley Jefferson City, MO
      I did mine two years ago and none of it is peeling in the kitchen. I'm careful to not let water stand and keeping heat off it. I'm really not terribly surprised about your bathroom though, water is the enemy of this stuff. Still, if you have hideous
  • Liliana Wells
    Liliana Wells Jackson, GA
    Jen- Giani's website says "the cure time for GIANI is approximately two weeks to achieve its full hardness". Did you have to wait two weeks to use your counter-tops? Thanks
  • Cindy Miller
    Cindy Miller Belleville, IL
    I put about 4 layers of poly on mine. Don't let wet rags or standing water stay long around sink either.
Four Marrs & One Venus

Search Feedback