Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
09.10.14

Brass & Bronze

How do you feel about Brass and Bronze. Seems like Brass is making a comeback in a huge way. Did you hang on to all of yours, or did you get rid of it. I still have most of mine and two things that I especially love are my brass lamps. Click here to read more - - -http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/01/brass-and-bronze.html
4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Marty. the older home we bought five years ago has brass everywhere ~ doorknobs, light fixtures, hinges, door and drawer pulls, bathroom fixtures, you name it! Because it would cost a fortune to replace - we have decided to "embrace our brass" !!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • HomeSpot HQ
    HomeSpot HQ Durham, NC
    I really like brass door knobs and fixtures in old craftsmen homes.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I never got rid of my brass! I love it. I had to get new lamps in the living room a couple of years ago and actually bought brass! I put in brass door knobs and bathroom fixtures...expensive lifetime guaranteed ones and they are staying. Glad to welcome
  • Melisa Gingrich
    Melisa Gingrich Frisco, TX
    I painted all my brass! Lamps, doorknobs, light fixtures, etc. everything has held up nicely but it's all in the prep and the finishes.
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life
  • Likes

Joyce rhodenizer Donna Chambers Jeanette S Chris HomeSpot HQ