Hometalk.com

Remodel Ideas 08.24.13

Kitchen Backsplash Ideas

I am preparing to do a backsplash on my kitchen, and these are some pictures I found of backsplashes that I love to inspire me. Maybe they will inspire you as well! Click the link to see more pictures, and links back to the original sources.

To see more: http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2013/01/wish-i-had-that-kitchen-backsplash.html

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Is that first one really individual stacked stones? That looks like an incredible amount of work. Beautiful, but WOW!
  • Yes, it really is, and I am in love with it!
  • Terri J York, PA
    I agree - the stacked stones gets me motivated. It's definitely unique!
  • Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I love the stacked stones too! Post a pic when you get yours done!
  • Shelly Grover, NC
    wow... this is very cool. have to share with my daughter. just moved into her new house and there is no backsplash behind her stove...
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    While the stone and the square tiles are stunning, my favorite is the subway tiles. Why? Because it has been stylish since it was first used. If you are flush with big bucks and can change out your back splash as often as you want, one of the "in" things
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    PS...I have to ask..."Am I the only one that gets a messy kitchen?" I cannot imagine the gunk that will be on that stone in a short time. If I am the only one with grease and splatters and just "stuff that appears out of nowhere", please tell me how to
  • Marianne Wilmington, NC
    I love the white subway tiles. That is my plan of action once I measure off my kitchen and pick out my countertops. The unique is great....but alas I am also a messy cook and want to just pick up a sponge and wipe..
  • Love the stack stones too, but just the thought of keeping them clean sens chills all around! I´m doing mine too, this weekend in fact, but i´m going with tiles http://pinterest.com/pin/253820128969539388/
  • These are pictures of backsplashes that I think are cool. I am planning a paint treatment on mine! I will share when I am finished with it!
  • the white subway tiles are my favorite.