Kitchen Backsplash Ideas

Backsplash Ideas 06.18.15
I am preparing to do a backsplash on my kitchen, and these are some pictures I found of backsplashes that I love to inspire me. Maybe they will inspire you as well! Click the link to see more pictures, and links back to the original sources.

To see more:

• Marianne
    Marianne Wilmington, NC
    I love the white subway tiles. That is my plan of action once I measure off my kitchen and pick out my countertops. The unique is great....but alas I am also a messy cook and want to just pick up a sponge and wipe..
  • Roberto De Uslar Alexander
    Love the stack stones too, but just the thought of keeping them clean sens chills all around! I´m doing mine too, this weekend in fact, but i´m going with tiles
  • Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place
    These are pictures of backsplashes that I think are cool. I am planning a paint treatment on mine! I will share when I am finished with it!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    the white subway tiles are my favorite.
  • June Mcnamara
    June Mcnamara Banner Elk, NC
    A client of mine did the stacked stone, she had a variety of sizes for interest. She had problems keeping clean. Finally we tried spraying on Greece buster and let it de solve and run down the rocks to paper towels on the countertop. She still does not
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place

Search Feedback