Kitchen Backsplash Ideas

12.29.15
I am preparing to do a backsplash on my kitchen, and these are some pictures I found of backsplashes that I love to inspire me. Maybe they will inspire you as well! Click the link to see more pictures, and links back to the original sources.

To see more: http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2013/01/wish-i-had-that-kitchen-backsplash.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Terra Gazelle
    Terra Gazelle Springfield, LA
    I am doing glass mosaics...bring some bling to the kitchen and easy to clean with a little windex. That stacked stone looks like it would be a pain to clean ..my fireplace is stacked stone and I take a brush to it, but I do not have to try to get grease
  • June Mcnamara
    June Mcnamara Banner Elk, NC
    A client of mine did the stacked stone, she had a variety of sizes for interest. She had problems keeping clean. Finally we tried spraying on Greece buster and let it de solve and run down the rocks to paper towels on the countertop. She still does not
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    the white subway tiles are my favorite.
  • Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place
    These are pictures of backsplashes that I think are cool. I am planning a paint treatment on mine! I will share when I am finished with it!
  • Roberto De Uslar Alexander
    Love the stack stones too, but just the thought of keeping them clean sens chills all around! I´m doing mine too, this weekend in fact, but i´m going with tiles http://pinterest.com/pin/253820128969539388/
  • Marianne
    Marianne Wilmington, NC
    I love the white subway tiles. That is my plan of action once I measure off my kitchen and pick out my countertops. The unique is great....but alas I am also a messy cook and want to just pick up a sponge and wipe..
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    PS...I have to ask..."Am I the only one that gets a messy kitchen?" I cannot imagine the gunk that will be on that stone in a short time. If I am the only one with grease and splatters and just "stuff that appears out of nowhere", please tell me how to
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    While the stone and the square tiles are stunning, my favorite is the subway tiles. Why? Because it has been stylish since it was first used. If you are flush with big bucks and can change out your back splash as often as you want, one of the "in" things
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place