Dining Room Turned Home Office

With the transitioning of some rooms in our home, we have finally made it to the formal dining room. We decided to turn this room into our home office and have it next to the new family room space. It is the perfect combination of work and play and we couldn't be happier with the results! I still need to decorate but here are the "bones" of the space updated to show how we organized our office space to be functional, practical, yet fun!
Time: 3 Hours Cost: $100 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.blissfullyeverafter.net/2013/01/how-to-organize-home-office.html

• Creatively Living
    Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Once I finish enough project....I just want to move into a dump of a house so I can start all over again! lol
  • Creatively Living
    Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Opps, sorry Jen. Too many different social media avenues. lol I thought this was from your post on FB last night...the one about always wanting to do projects!
  • Patty Rumaker
    Patty Rumaker Dallas, TX
    So many people let their dining room sit there with some furniture and they never use that room. I think it is a great idea to use your square footage in the best way for you. Loving your space.
  • Dajuana
    Dajuana Marietta, GA
    I love the shelves. Would you share how you made them? Thanks
  • Sharon Johnson Littles
    Love it! Where did you get the shelving units, and where is the tutorial..unable to find it.

Thanks so much!

Blissfully Ever After

Search Feedback