Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Inexpensive and Easy Valentine's Day Mantel Decorating

valentine decor 38 minutes ago
Using only paper punched heart garland, pom pom garland, a few tissue paper flowers, a hand made felt heart wreath and two VERY EASY tissue paper and acrylic paintings, I decorated our family room mantel using things that we already had on hand. These projects are easily done with children. More information on the blog.

To see more: http://www.serendipityrefined.com/2013/01/valentines-day-mantel-easy-decorating.html

3 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents
    I Love the 2 signs! It is all so bright and fun! Some great ideas to do with my kids. Thanks for sharing!
  • Marcy
    Marcy Southfield, MI
    I like that you incorporated so many colors and not just pink! Its super cheerful and fun.
  • Pamela
    Pamela Powhatan, VA
    I love everything! Did you buy or make the pom pom garland? I have to have it! I love all the color against the white. Sweet as candy!
Serendipity R

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing