Shower and Tub Cleaner

This is a quick and easy way to keep your shower clean in just two minutes a day.Just get a dish washing wand and fill the dispenser half with vinegar and half with liquid dish soap. Keep it in the shower. That way everything is ready to go. When you get in, wet the sponge, and scrub away. Next, well, take a shower. That's it. I do a little section of the shower each day and work my way around the whole area about twice a week.

If the mixture gets thick, just add a little water. Also, I would caution that it is important to rinse well, and keep out of eyes as you would any cleanser.

#CleaningTricks

Time: 2 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/31/super-simple-shower-and-tub-cleaner/

on This Post

• Terri Coronado
    Need to try this
  • Ginny Lawton
    Ginny Lawton Montclair, CA
    this also turns your grout yellow so extra time has to be spent getting the grout lines white again,
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    I use just dish soap (Dawn) in my wand. Since I use it almost every day there is no build up of anything and no yellowing. Once a week I use vinegar and baking soda on all the drains in the house to keep them from clogging.
  • Heather Martin
    Heather Martin Australia
    I have now done this and it works very well.
  • Cool Grammaw
    Cool Grammaw Bethpage, TN
    What about liquid dish soap and hydrogen peroxide (instead of the vinegar)? It might whiten the grout.
Made From Pinterest