Shower and Tub Cleaner | Hometalk
441K Views

Shower and Tub Cleaner

AJ's likes 4 hours ago
441K Views
This is a quick and easy way to keep your shower clean in just two minutes a day.Just get a dish washing wand and fill the dispenser half with vinegar and half with liquid dish soap. Keep it in the shower. That way everything is ready to go. When you get in, wet the sponge, and scrub away. Next, well, take a shower. That's it. I do a little section of the shower each day and work my way around the whole area about twice a week.
If the mixture gets thick, just add a little water. Also, I would caution that it is important to rinse well, and keep out of eyes as you would any cleanser.
Time: 2 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/31/super-simple-shower-and-tub-cleaner/

Have Questions About This Post?

• Debbie motley
    Debbie motley Cedar Bluff, VA

You can find this wands at follow tree.

• Kelly Leake
    Kelly Leake Fort Myers, FL

I love the idea of using the dish pan scrubber thing! Instead of Dawn and vinegar I LOVE to use a 50/50 mix of Myers household cleaner and vinegar. This stuff work like a charm on soap scummed showers. I like the Lemon scented one the best mixed

• Judy4822

They sell the wands in some dollar stores

• JESS
    JESS West Hollywood, CA

Dawn is THE BEST! Good for so many cleaning tasks!

• Ninajohnson1960
    Ninajohnson1960 Clarksville, TN

Love it will definitely try it out

­