Shower and Tub Cleaner

Cleaning tips 2 days ago
This is a quick and easy way to keep your shower clean in just two minutes a day.Just get a dish washing wand and fill the dispenser half with vinegar and half with liquid dish soap. Keep it in the shower. That way everything is ready to go. When you get in, wet the sponge, and scrub away. Next, well, take a shower. That's it. I do a little section of the shower each day and work my way around the whole area about twice a week.

If the mixture gets thick, just add a little water. Also, I would caution that it is important to rinse well, and keep out of eyes as you would any cleanser.

#CleaningTricks

Time: 2 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Mix half liquid dish detergent with half vinegar in dishwashing wand.
  • Scrub, rinse, done! Easy to maintain.

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/31/super-simple-shower-and-tub-cleaner/

• Vicki Wray
    Vicki Wray Roanoke, VA
    DO NOT used this type of wand on fiberglass! It will scratch it badly! I have cleaned for 30 years and you never use abrasives on fiberglass or the new resin surfaces.
  • Pamela Wheeler
    Pamela Wheeler Cedar City, UT
    Maybe this works better for maintenance, I tried cleaning some nice buildup left by a renter without much luck. Still looking for something that can tackle heavy duty buildup. Tried this, scrubbing bubbles, and had some luck with just a plain old magic
  • Tracee
    Tracee Aurora, CO
    This is awesome stuff to use to clean the shower, I have used it for years. I don't even have to worry about harsh chemical smells. I just love it!!!! :)
  • BG Wilke
    BG Wilke San Angelo, TX
    It may be build-up oil & grime over months or years. Try spraying on a product called Grease Relief. Wipe with soft cloth if fiberglass or resin surface. Might need to apply some pressure & spray & wipe several times. I have used bathbrush with soft
  • Heather Martin
    Heather Martin Australia
    Extra strength vinegar and detergent cleans beautifully.
Made From Pinterest