Shower and Tub Cleaner

Tea cups 7 hours ago
This is a quick and easy way to keep your shower clean in just two minutes a day.Just get a dish washing wand and fill the dispenser half with vinegar and half with liquid dish soap. Keep it in the shower. That way everything is ready to go. When you get in, wet the sponge, and scrub away. Next, well, take a shower. That's it. I do a little section of the shower each day and work my way around the whole area about twice a week.

If the mixture gets thick, just add a little water. Also, I would caution that it is important to rinse well, and keep out of eyes as you would any cleanser.

#CleaningTricks

Time: 2 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Mix half liquid dish detergent with half vinegar in dishwashing wand.
  • Scrub, rinse, done! Easy to maintain.

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/31/super-simple-shower-and-tub-cleaner/

• Tracee
    Tracee Aurora, CO
    This is awesome stuff to use to clean the shower, I have used it for years. I don't even have to worry about harsh chemical smells. I just love it!!!! :)
  • BG Wilke
    BG Wilke San Angelo, TX
    It may be build-up oil & grime over months or years. Try spraying on a product called Grease Relief. Wipe with soft cloth if fiberglass or resin surface. Might need to apply some pressure & spray & wipe several times. I have used bathbrush with soft
  • Heather Martin
    Heather Martin Australia
    Extra strength vinegar and detergent cleans beautifully.
  • Karen Reilly
    Karen Reilly Sunapee, NH
    I use Mr clean sponges they work best with no chemicals, I've tried this recipe and it makes a lot of bubbles which means a slippery tub if not rinsed well.
  • Rhonda
    Rhonda Paducah, KY
    I use those magic eraser sponges on mine with only water and the sponge and they do an excellent job. I buy the cheap ones at the dollar store also and they work just as well.
Made From Pinterest