Shower and Tub Cleaner

This is a quick and easy way to keep your shower clean in just two minutes a day.Just get a dish washing wand and fill the dispenser half with vinegar and half with liquid dish soap. Keep it in the shower. That way everything is ready to go. When you get in, wet the sponge, and scrub away. Next, well, take a shower. That's it. I do a little section of the shower each day and work my way around the whole area about twice a week.

If the mixture gets thick, just add a little water. Also, I would caution that it is important to rinse well, and keep out of eyes as you would any cleanser.

Time: 2 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/31/super-simple-shower-and-tub-cleaner/

on This Post

• Cool Grammaw
    Cool Grammaw Bethpage, TN
    What about liquid dish soap and hydrogen peroxide (instead of the vinegar)? It might whiten the grout.
    • Linda Jowers
      Linda Jowers Southaven, MS
      I think I will try this, you can find Dawn in a clear liquid also.
  • Sylvia Potter
    Sylvia Potter Lees Summit, MO
    Be aware that DAWN comes in regular and ULTRA. I use the ULTRA for extra heavy cleaning jobs, and regular for everyday. The ULTRA is double the price.
  • Linda
    Linda Morrison, CO
    Gee, I am impressed...I am 70 and been cleaning house many years, and I have learned a few new things that I am definitely going to try. Thanks!
  • Jemma Dee
    Jemma Dee South Elgin, IL
    I have never been able to find a cleaning wand like that the doesn't leak! I have also found that that is way too much Dawn for me. I spend so much time trying to rinse all of the bubbles away. So for myself I kept adding more vinegar until it worked for
  • Matty watts
    Matty watts Gracemont, OK
    I've done this for the last three years to both of my showers ..... Works great & the smell it wonderfull
Made From Pinterest