Custom Guest Cottage

For the Garden 02.12.15
14'x16' guest cottage designed to complement a 1910 bungalow in Tampa, FL. The cottage is set on brick piers, has a 5-Vcrimp metal roof, cypress siding and Craftsman design elements. It has a studio
  • 14'x16' guest cottage
  • The cottage floor plan. The storage area can also be open to the interior for a kitchenette.
  • The cottage under construction in our shop
  • Installation of the cottage on site
  • The guest cottage under construction
  • A side door and ramp leads to a small storage area
  • The alley side of the cottage
  • The cottage looking homey
  • Mary Del Buono
    Mary Del Buono Daytona Beach, FL
    you must consult with town first...sewer or septic??? bathroom??? electricity??? I was just thinking...so cute...
    • Historic Shed
      Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
      Mary Del Buono In this case, the owner was able to tie in to the existing home's systems - even running the hot water off the existing heater in the house. This cottage had to
  • Carol M
    Carol M Gig Harbor, WA
    What a good idea! I too would like to see the inside.
  • Donald Wojtaszek
    Donald Wojtaszek Louisville, KY
    I wonder if it's controlled by a property management association? You know they would screw the good part all up!

• Gloria Schlender
    Gloria Schlender Austin, TX
    A Murphy-type bed would allow room for work/visitors during day. Have seen set ups where desk/table was attached flat against bottom of bed to be opened out when bed closed.
  • Beth Bleas
    Beth Bleas Powell, OH
    I would love to see the inside all dressed up !
Historic Shed