Dream Boy's Bedroom & Playroom

Bedrooms 06.05.15
Is there a room that sold you on your house?

There was for us.

The instant we saw the combo playroom/bedroom, we knew we would buy this house. It is the perfect place for a little boy to grow up.

It has a secret clubhouse, a North Carolina sports themed mural painted on the wall, a chalkboard, built-in bookcases and storage nooks, plus two huge closets.

The playroom is decorated in a sports motif, while the bedroom sports my son's favorite dinosaurs.

For the full tour, visit my blog, AttaGirlSays.com

• This combined playroom and bedroom truly is a little boy's dream.
  • Little boys dinosaur bedroom. Dinosaur lamp, comforter. Wooden storage craft for stuffed animals
  • I bought the oversized world map for $5 at a yard sale. The dresser is Ikea Hemnes.
  • The boy's playroom features a North Carolina sports-themed mural. You'll find Tar Heels and Carolina Panthers players on the wall.
  • Built in bookshelves flank a built-in chalkboard in this child's playroom.
  • A closet under the eaves turns into a playroom with cutout windows. It's a great place to store stuffed animals.

To see more: http://www.attagirlsays.com/2013/01/24/home-tour-the-perfect-room-for-a-little-boy/

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    That's super-cool. I wouldn't be able to pass that up, either. I grew up in a house with an awesome little boy's bedroom - a spiral staircase led up to a converted attic room with a little bed cut out of the wall. I used to pretend it was a spaceship. Of
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    What a wonderful room, Amy. Did you do all the decorating? What am I asking--of course you did! :)
Atta Girl Amy