Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Dream Home 08.19.13

Dream Boy's Bedroom & Playroom

Is there a room that sold you on your house?

There was for us.

The instant we saw the combo playroom/bedroom, we knew we would buy this house. It is the perfect place for a little boy to grow up.

It has a secret clubhouse, a North Carolina sports themed mural painted on the wall, a chalkboard, built-in bookcases and storage nooks, plus two huge closets.

The playroom is decorated in a sports motif, while the bedroom sports my son's favorite dinosaurs.

For the full tour, visit my blog, AttaGirlSays.com

To see more: http://www.attagirlsays.com/2013/01/24/home-tour-the-perfect-room-for-a-little-boy/

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    That's super-cool. I wouldn't be able to pass that up, either. I grew up in a house with an awesome little boy's bedroom - a spiral staircase led up to a converted attic room with a little bed cut out of the wall. I used to pretend it was a spaceship. Of
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    What a wonderful room, Amy. Did you do all the decorating? What am I asking--of course you did! :)
Atta Girl Amy
  • Likes

Monica Del Rosario Maria E Liz Miles Sharon @ mrs. hines class Kathy Danhof Jeanette S House on the Way - Leslie Pennie Sladky Amelia