Dream Boy's Bedroom & Playroom | Hometalk
3.7K Views

Dream Boy's Bedroom & Playroom

3.7K Views
Is there a room that sold you on your house?
There was for us.
The instant we saw the combo playroom/bedroom, we knew we would buy this house. It is the perfect place for a little boy to grow up.
It has a secret clubhouse, a North Carolina sports themed mural painted on the wall, a chalkboard, built-in bookcases and storage nooks, plus two huge closets.
The playroom is decorated in a sports motif, while the bedroom sports my son's favorite dinosaurs.
For the full tour, visit my blog, AttaGirlSays.com

To see more: http://www.attagirlsays.com/2013/01/24/home-tour-the-perfect-room-for-a-little-boy/

Have Questions About This Post?

• 3sonscrazy
    3sonscrazy Fort Collins, CO

That's super-cool. I wouldn't be able to pass that up, either. I grew up in a house with an awesome little boy's bedroom - a spiral staircase led up to a converted attic room with a little bed cut out of the wall. I used to pretend it was a

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY

What a wonderful room, Amy. Did you do all the decorating? What am I asking--of course you did! :)

­