Cabinet Overhaul for ALS | Hometalk
95K Views

Cabinet Overhaul for ALS

95K Views
My husband and I committed to overhauling a piece of furniture to be auctioned off for the ALS Association. Henry, the husband, controls the power tools, while I work on the design and finishing work. You can take a look at more of the process on my blog by following the link below.

To see more: http://www.thelovelyresidence.blogspot.com/2013/02/als-auction-cabinet.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Kelly Clark
    Kelly Clark Grandview, TN

Love it!! Very pretty!!

• Elizabeth Dion
    Elizabeth Dion Danville, VA

What an outstanding makeover! I love the colors you chose and the chicken wire was a perfect choice. You have a great eye for detail and a very creative mind.

• Jean Adams
    Jean Adams Arlington, TX

When someone in my community put out an old sofa, I "rescued" the beautiful bun feet by simply unscrewing them and saving them for just such a project. You COULD buy them if you had to.

• Vibiki
    Vibiki Martinsburg, WV

WOW that thing was U-G-L-Y before...LOL...Can't believe it's the same piece. Great job & now it can be used in any room of the house :)

• Clbensch
    Clbensch Swanton, OH

What a fabulous transformation. Beautiful.

­