Hometalk.com

249 Comments Displaying 16 of 249 comments | See Previous
  • Mary Ruth Palm Bay, FL
    Clean and fresh looking, love the feet added. Now you can see what is inside! They also sell chicken-type wire online that is a smaller scale for that French style furniture. Nice clean up of that old 'heavy-dark' piece!
    • Shelia Clyburn Bluefield, WV
      You could see what it was before. Absolutely hate the chicken wire. Otherwise, interesting.
    • Debra Ruffing Washington, PA
      You are just strange...BluefieldWVA? That is country backwoods Darlin'. I strongly advise that you donate to ALS! And stop being critical of those who help those in need. It is gorgeous! It was ugly before.
  • Lynne Detroit, MI
    absolutely beautiful!..so fresh looking..i would love to have this piece
  • Judy Bradley Niceville, FL
    I love it!
  • Donna Cox The Colony, TX
    I love antiques, but you did a beautiful job and were very creative. That piece was ugly before
  • Kathy Churchville, NY
    love the redo on this cabinet, it was so ugly before. Great job !
  • Great transformation!
  • Shelley Nelson Red Oak, TX
    Is ugly dark furniture from the 70's now considered antiques? Man, I'm old. Awesome transformation!!
  • Shelley Nelson, she made it into an antique with the beautiful finish and color she finished it in. It is very pretty and The Lovely Residence Blogger should be very proud of herself because she has the talent to do it. I wonder what it would look like
    • Shelley Nelson Red Oak, TX
      I know. I was referencing an earlier comment. I think it's beautiful!
  • Sandy Tromin Eaton Rapids, MI
    fence post toppers! I would have never guessed that! very cool
  • Catherine North Fort Myers, FL
    Yes, it was a nice piece of furniture about 35-40 years ago which does not go with styles of today; in my opinion. I think it looks so cute! I really like how you left the top the beautiful brown wood look and like that you did not distress the white. I
  • Cyndee P Winston Salem, NC
    I love the new and improved look! The chicken wire lets the owner use this piece to display books, curios, kitchen items - so many different things.
  • I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!! CHCIKEN WIRE HAS BEEN IN STYLE FOR A WHILE NOW, GIVES THAT COUNTRY FEELING, GREAT JOB!!!
  • Kelly Clark Grandview, TN
    Love it!! Very pretty!!