253 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 16 of 253 comments | See Previous
  • Lynne
    Lynne Detroit, MI
    absolutely beautiful!..so fresh looking..i would love to have this piece
  • Judy Bradley
    Judy Bradley Niceville, FL
    I love it!
  • Donna Cox
    Donna Cox The Colony, TX
    I love antiques, but you did a beautiful job and were very creative. That piece was ugly before
  • Kathy
    Kathy Churchville, NY
    love the redo on this cabinet, it was so ugly before. Great job !
  • Khgrannykat
    Great transformation!
  • Shelley Nelson
    Shelley Nelson Red Oak, TX
    Is ugly dark furniture from the 70's now considered antiques? Man, I'm old. Awesome transformation!!
  • Linda Nicola
    Shelley Nelson, she made it into an antique with the beautiful finish and color she finished it in. It is very pretty and The Lovely Residence Blogger should be very proud of herself because she has the talent to do it. I wonder what it would look like
    • Shelley Nelson
      Shelley Nelson Red Oak, TX
      I know. I was referencing an earlier comment. I think it's beautiful!
  • Sandy Tromin
    Sandy Tromin Eaton Rapids, MI
    fence post toppers! I would have never guessed that! very cool
  • Catherine
    Catherine North Fort Myers, FL
    Yes, it was a nice piece of furniture about 35-40 years ago which does not go with styles of today; in my opinion. I think it looks so cute! I really like how you left the top the beautiful brown wood look and like that you did not distress the white. I
  • Cyndee P
    Cyndee P Winston Salem, NC
    I love the new and improved look! The chicken wire lets the owner use this piece to display books, curios, kitchen items - so many different things.
  • Sandie Benefield
    I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!! CHCIKEN WIRE HAS BEEN IN STYLE FOR A WHILE NOW, GIVES THAT COUNTRY FEELING, GREAT JOB!!!
  • Kelly Clark
    Kelly Clark Grandview, TN
    Love it!! Very pretty!!
  • Elizabeth Dion
    Elizabeth Dion Hockley, TX
    What an outstanding makeover! I love the colors you chose and the chicken wire was a perfect choice. You have a great eye for detail and a very creative mind.
  • Jean Adams
    Jean Adams Arlington, TX
    When someone in my community put out an old sofa, I "rescued" the beautiful bun feet by simply unscrewing them and saving them for just such a project. You COULD buy them if you had to.
  • Vibiki
    Vibiki Martinsburg, WV
    WOW that thing was U-G-L-Y before...LOL...Can't believe it's the same piece. Great job & now it can be used in any room of the house :)
The Lovely Residence

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing