How to seamlessly blend modern and vintage in your home decorating...

Decor Ideas 04.10.15
I did a photo shoot at FindersKeepers last week to capture their new Ruralist + Modern collection. It's SO inspiring! They've really shown how to flawlessly combine modern and vintage pieces in your home decor. Great inspiration for every room in the house! Check out my full blog post for the entire gallery!

#VintageDecor

• I absolutely love this rustic barnwood table paired with these modern chairs. The mix of chrome, white and natural wood makes such a fresh, yet cozy combination.
  • I love the mixed woods here. The gray and the natural wood of the table and chair combined with the great texturing of the walls and upholstery complements the rustic decor beautifully.
  • Another great vintage/industrial piece is this book shelf. The natural wood and cast iron is gorgeous and the vintage-style candles displayed with a cloche is the perfect touch!

To see more: http://offbeatandinspired.com/2013/02/02/finderskeepers-market-decor-inspiration/

Tiffany Mitchell