Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 02.04.14

Hydrating Seed to Stimulate Germination

The benefits of hydrating seeds in Authentic Haven Brand Natural Brew prior to planting increases germination. As you can see in the first photo North Carolina gardener Tom Mann is soaking Camellia seeds prior to planting. Once planted he will continue to feed 100% natural nutrients to condition the soil. This allows the plants root system to absorb the nutrients needed to stimulate strong healthy root growth.

The second photo is a "side by side" seedlings on the left were sown and fed water and on the seedlings on the right were hydrated in Authentic Haven Brand Natural Brew prior to planting and then fed 100% natural nutrients. As you can see the seedlings on the right are heartier with fuller growth. read more http://www.manuretea.com

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Great tip, thank you!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • GreenSoil
    GreenSoil San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Hello Miriam you are welcome it really makes a difference
  • Cassie Kelly
    Cassie Kelly Barnegat, NJ
    This tip is amazing in growing herbs/veggies. My indoor tomatoes took about four days less to germinate.
  • GreenSoil
    GreenSoil San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Hi Cassie I have several garlic growers across the country by Hydrating garlic seeds in Haven Brand and have experienced consistent early germination 4 to 6 days from their normal 10 to 15 days
  • Shirley M Lamb
    Shirley M Lamb Lake Havasu City, AZ
    100% Natural ingredients?? please explain,new at this
  • GreenSoil
    GreenSoil San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Hello Shirely: I harvest, process and eco hand package the by-product of my grass fed livestock. Raised free of antibiotics, growth hormones, herbicides and pesticides. Haven Brand Soil Conditioner teas are processed in a closed loop environment without
  • Anna P
    Anna P Andover, MN
    The second photo, on the left is not basil... so, this is not true comparison.
  • GreenSoil
    GreenSoil San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Hi Anna hydrating seeds to enhance germination was the intent here, I will be posting more photos here is more on hydrating seeds and success growers are having with germination time http://greensoiltea.blogspot.com/2012/01/pla...
  • Wallace Gardens
    Wallace Gardens Suwanee, GA
    I've been using this brand for several years now, and I LOVE it! I started with houseplants and bulbs, and now I'm using it regularly on my all my clients' container gardens. #moopootea is my #organic magic potion :-)
GreenSoil