Hydrating Seed to Stimulate Germination

The benefits of hydrating seeds in Authentic Haven Brand Natural Brew prior to planting increases germination. As you can see in the first photo North Carolina gardener Tom Mann is soaking Camellia seeds
  • Shirley M Lamb
    Shirley M Lamb Lake Havasu City, AZ
    100% Natural ingredients?? please explain,new at this
  • GreenSoil
    GreenSoil San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Hello Shirely: I harvest, process and eco hand package the by-product of my grass fed livestock. Raised free of antibiotics, growth hormones, herbicides and pesticides. Haven Brand Soil Conditioner teas are processed in a closed loop environment without
  • Anna P
    Anna P Andover, MN
    The second photo, on the left is not basil... so, this is not true comparison.
  • GreenSoil
    GreenSoil San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Hi Anna hydrating seeds to enhance germination was the intent here, I will be posting more photos here is more on hydrating seeds and success growers are having with germination time http://greensoiltea.blogspot.com/2012/01/pla...
  • Wallace Gardens
    Wallace Gardens Suwanee, GA
    I've been using this brand for several years now, and I LOVE it! I started with houseplants and bulbs, and now I'm using it regularly on my all my clients' container gardens. #moopootea is my #organic magic potion :-)
GreenSoil