Hometalk.com

cleaning 6 days ago

How to clean and disinfect the microwave with just vinegar and water.

5 easy step to clean and disinfect your microwave with just vinegar and water.

Things You'll Need

Microwave safe bowl ( I used a large glass measuring cup)

Sponge

Paper towels

1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar

1 cup of water

http://athomewithmechristine.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/athomewithmechristi...

Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
90 Comments Displaying 15 of 90 comments | See Previous
  • Cecilia Desilets Chatsworth, GA
    Your microwave won't get real dirty if you use one of those covers made for the microwave over your food.
  • Crystal Farrington Northville, NY
    I put a paper towel over the bowl.just tacked with a small piece of tape onto the bowl..it absorbes the splatters and u just throw away the paper towel
  • If You have Laminiet floors that look like wood, do not use anything on them but Vingera. My Husband moped Ours with something else and they were sticky. Nothing work at helping take it off. So I went to a flooring company and the Ladt told Me the best
  • Sounds a lot cheaper then buying all of those chemicals.
    • Corine E Mcloud, OK
      Dorothy Kimbrell Sawyer yes, vinegar and also baking soda does wonders...can replace ALOT of chemicals used in the house! I'm 9mo preg so I started changing this slowly...I no
  • i have a spray bottle with vinegar and water and use it on my wood floors and my windows and mirrors and counters and laminate floors
  • Lynda Evans Sandusky, OH
    I just use some of my water when I do my dishes works really well
  • Anna B Saint Amant, LA
    beware it can explode knocking the door open. And hot fluid will go everywhere. I know this because it happen here
  • Cecilia Desilets Chatsworth, GA
    Oh I have one, thanks. Hardly ever have to clean stuff out of the microwave anymore. Just a regular wiping down from time to time.
  • Susan Y Dearborn, MI
    I need something easy to clean my oven. I have a bad back and do not want to bend a lot doing it cause it HURTS
  • Matty watts Gracemont, OK
    I use a gallo of
  • Matty watts Gracemont, OK
    I use a gallon of vinger a week . In my washer, dishwasher , house cleaning
  • Move Masters Newport Beach, CA
    Quick and easy way to clean a microwave using only water,vinegar! Vinegar are effective household cleanser and works very well forkilling most mold, bacteria, and germs, due to its level of acidity. The mostimportant fact of vinegar is that it is