Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

How to clean and disinfect the microwave with just vinegar and water.

Decor Ideas 01.07.15
5 easy step to clean and disinfect your microwave with just vinegar and water.

Things You'll Need

Microwave safe bowl ( I used a large glass measuring cup)

Sponge

Paper towels

1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar

1 cup of water

http://athomewithmechristine.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/athomewithmechristi...

Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
94 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 17 of 94 comments | See Previous
  • Crystal Farrington
    Crystal Farrington Northville, NY
    I put a paper towel over the bowl.just tacked with a small piece of tape onto the bowl..it absorbes the splatters and u just throw away the paper towel
  • Sherlyn Williams Duncan
    If You have Laminiet floors that look like wood, do not use anything on them but Vingera. My Husband moped Ours with something else and they were sticky. Nothing work at helping take it off. So I went to a flooring company and the Ladt told Me the best
  • Dorothy Kimbrell Sawyer
    Sounds a lot cheaper then buying all of those chemicals.
    • Corine E
      Corine E Mcloud, OK
      Dorothy Kimbrell Sawyer yes, vinegar and also baking soda does wonders...can replace ALOT of chemicals used in the house! I'm 9mo preg so I started changing this
  • Carol Scott Porter
    Carol Scott Porter Lockport, NY
    i have a spray bottle with vinegar and water and use it on my wood floors and my windows and mirrors and counters and laminate floors
  • Lynda Evans
    Lynda Evans Sandusky, OH
    I just use some of my water when I do my dishes works really well
  • Anna B
    Anna B Saint Amant, LA
    beware it can explode knocking the door open. And hot fluid will go everywhere. I know this because it happen here
  • Cecilia Desilets
    Cecilia Desilets Chatsworth, GA
    Oh I have one, thanks. Hardly ever have to clean stuff out of the microwave anymore. Just a regular wiping down from time to time.
  • Susan Y
    Susan Y Dearborn, MI
    I need something easy to clean my oven. I have a bad back and do not want to bend a lot doing it cause it HURTS
  • Matty watts
    Matty watts Gracemont, OK
    I use a gallo of
  • Matty watts
    Matty watts Gracemont, OK
    I use a gallon of vinger a week . In my washer, dishwasher , house cleaning
  • Move Masters
    Move Masters Newport Beach, CA
    Quick and easy way to clean a microwave using only water,vinegar! Vinegar are effective household cleanser and works very well forkilling most mold, bacteria, and germs, due to its level of acidity. The mostimportant fact of vinegar is that it is
  • Dbdoeschem
    Dbdoeschem Pullman, WA
    You can also spray down the inside of the micro with the vinegar water mixture and the run the microwave for 1 minute. Most of the hard crunchies soften and wipe right off. A customer exploded orange chicken in his microwave and this was the easiest way
  • Nancy Hatcher
    Nancy Hatcher Republic, MO
    I tried the vinegar trick when my sweet hubby burnt a bag of popcorn...severely burnt. I think I added to much vinegar because now it smells like burnt vinegar popcorn. Any ideas?? Help!!
  • Glad E Olah
    Glad E Olah Jackson, MO
    Thank you!

Going to give this a try today!

• Linda Scoville
    Linda Scoville Stanton, MO
    When I wash my towels and microfiber dish mats I use vinegar in the softener dispencer of my washing machine and add an extra rinse. My towels come out of the dryer soft, fluffy, with no vinegar smell and they are super absorbent, unlike when using
Christina Falcon

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing