How to Paint Your Lampshade

Lampshades 06.07.15
With just a few easy tricks up your sleeve, you can paint any lampshade and achieve a perfect, even finish. No one will ever know it was painted!
Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://creeklinehouse.blogspot.ca/2013/02/how-to-paint-lampshade.html

• CreekLineHouse .
    Yay Sherrie! I hope you'll come back and and tell us how it goes! This is the only time I've ever tried this, so I'm interested to see if it's just as easy for you!
  • Christine Wright
    Christine Wright Fort Myers, FL
    Great easy projecy, I can definitely use this. Thanks!
  • CreekLineHouse .
    Christine Wright, I'm so glad to help!
  • Barb Larson
    Barb Larson Houston, TX
    Nifty, I was thinking of spray painting a couple of mismatched shades, but this looks easier and less messy. I didn't realize you could use regular paint. I'm also toying with the idea of putting a shiny gold paint on the inside, to give it a warm glow
  • B. enne
    b. enne Canada
    This looks good! I dyed mine with RIT years ago...pre-Internet..The colour still looks okay, albeit faded somewhat...The water wasn't the best thing for it though. :D
CreekLineHouse .