Hometalk.com

Crafts 09.13.13

Looking For a Fun Idea for A DIY Hook?

When we remodeled the upstairs bathroom....we were trying to repurpose and reuse as much as possible.

We used old locker baskets to hold towels and made a display out of trophies old lobster buoys and vintage signs.

And I found a set of croquet mallets at a yard sale and transformed them into hooks for the bathroom. Check out the pictures below for step-by-step instructions! #ProudestDIY

Time: 1 Hour Cost: $5.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/easy-diy-project-croquet-mallet-hook

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    This is brilliant. Every bit of it. :)
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Agreed. And really fun. I thought those were croquet mallets, but I wasn't sure until I read your piece.

Also, I am guessing that these hooks hold a towel better than many small hooks available at hardware stores and such, which

• Jen, Girl in the Garage Valparaiso, IN
    Love this! Our whole family is very much into playing croquet. This would be a great project if I could find some unwanted mallets somewhere...