A Sport Lover's Paradise #ManCave

02.06.13
My husband is a huge sports fan! We have started his man cave using his memorabilia that has just been sitting in boxes. We now have a whole wall of baseball cards! So far we have only spent $2.50!! #mancave
Time: 5 Hours Cost: $2.50 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://livingonloveandcents.com/2013/02/04/transforming-our-garage-into-a-sport-lovers-man-cave/

• Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents
    Oh yes I have boxes full of the most valuable ones! :) The great thing about how we did it is that we kept them in the card pages. We nailed the pages to the wall. So when we move or if he needs one he can easily remove it. :)
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Even more brilliant. Nicely done.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Neat idea Heather. Our five year old grandson is sitting to my right so I shared this with him. He said he'd like that in his bedroom.
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    That is one serious man cave!
  • Maureen Nussbeck
    Maureen Nussbeck Kansas City, MO
    great idea.....I coulld do our whole house with all of the cards my husband has...this is a thought for his room!
Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents