Hometalk.com

02.06.13

A Sport Lover's Paradise #ManCave

My husband is a huge sports fan! We have started his man cave using his memorabilia that has just been sitting in boxes. We now have a whole wall of baseball cards! So far we have only spent $2.50!! #mancave
Time: 5 Hours Cost: $2.50 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://livingonloveandcents.com/2013/02/04/transforming-our-garage-into-a-sport-lovers-man-cave/

6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    How cool. Play ball. I'm guessing he's still stashing some of his more valuable cards rather than sticking them to the wall. Don't think that's good for resale value.
  • Oh yes I have boxes full of the most valuable ones! :) The great thing about how we did it is that we kept them in the card pages. We nailed the pages to the wall. So when we move or if he needs one he can easily remove it. :)
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Even more brilliant. Nicely done.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Neat idea Heather. Our five year old grandson is sitting to my right so I shared this with him. He said he'd like that in his bedroom.
  • That is one serious man cave!
  • Maureen Nussbeck Kansas City, MO
    great idea.....I coulld do our whole house with all of the cards my husband has...this is a thought for his room!
  • Likes

Jessie Carrie Monbarren Therese Cindy Alexandra Arena