Bead Container Rack For My Craft Room

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I wanted storage, for my round see-through bead containers, that wasn't too deep. This way I can see at a glance what I have. No digging through containers with tiny little divisions. To read how I made it, visit my blog.
  • I attached this to the top and from the back into 1 shelf.
  • I can sit at the desk and just reach up for the right container of beads.

To see more:

• .
    . Albert, OK
    You're welcome Deborah. This makes me want to find time to do some beadwork again. I miss it.
  • Carol G
    Carol G Abbeville, LA
    where did you get the bead storage containers? I need those so bad....I use baby food jars they work well but I really like your little containers.
    • Jeanette S
      Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
      Carol G Keep in mind that clear plastic jars can be used to store small items in also! I love push pins...use them a lot when I put decorations on my mailbox, but the box they
  • Deborah S
    Deborah S Ossineke, MI
    Carol, most craft supply stores carry them in the jewelry section. I got some of mine at JoAnns, and some onlne at fire mountain beads. They work really well and I can stack many more beads in the space I have.
  • Sandy Pudoff
    Sandy Pudoff Orange Park, FL
    Carol G Walmart also carries them in most of their craft sections. You can also buy them online by googling stackable round bead containers.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This kind of small shelf would be great to hold canned goods. I saw where one person put such shelves on the wall going down into the basement!
Deborah S

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post