Kitchen Remodel, West Chester, PA

07.16.14
This kitchen remodel in West Chester opened up the existing kitchen by removing and/or opening up walls to create a more open layout and connect the entire space to the backyard.
  • Remodeled kitchen.
  • Remodeled dining room with removal of existing wall.
  • BEFORE: Existing dining room wall shown in background removed to open up the entire area.
  • BEFORE: Existing wall at right removed for new open layout.
  • BEFORE: Looking from dining room to existing kitchen; existing windows and walls remodeled for new French doors to patio and new windows.
  • Rosalie M
    Rosalie M Kingston, PA
    I'd like to move in there in a flash. WOW. To have a kitchen that size would be a dream.
  • LoEtta yaden
    LoEtta yaden Longview, WA
    Nice size kitchen/ Light and organized The one thing I do not like are shades on a ceiling light. They just look out of place to me.
  • Sarah M
    Sarah M Toledo, OH
    I Love the space and storage. LOVE TO HAVE this
  • Cscott
    Cscott Ripley, WV
    Your makeover is lovely. What shades & brand of paint did you use?
  • Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio at Pine Street
    Thanks for the comment. This project goes back a few years and, unfortunately, we do not have the paint or shade information on file. Sorry we couldn't be of more help.
Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio at Pine Street