A Vintage Ironing Board Turned Welcome Sign | Hometalk
30K Views

A Vintage Ironing Board Turned Welcome Sign

Signs on Jul 17, 2016
30K Views
I picked up this old ironing board and just knew it could be something wonderful! After tossing around several different ideas, I settled on one.. turning it into a welcome sign for our front porch.

To see more: http://www.therusticpig.com/2013/02/06/vintage-ironing-board-turned-welcome-sign/

• Jenlove
    Jenlove Wallace, SC

So creative! Just awesome

• Norma Jean
    Norma Jean Cottontown, TN

I'm doing one in chalk paint so that I can change the wording with the seasons.

• Carole
    Carole Australia

I was given one of these old boards by a neighbour who was going back home to New Zealand and had to travel light. It has a metal frame (black) I did wonder what to do with it, but now I know! I will either go with the word Welcome as here and put in

• Drdyson1204

I think I love it!

• McCall Hazelson
    McCall Hazelson Phoenix, AZ

I love how they really turned this old board into a really cool and useful sign. There are so many things that you can do with antique signs that can really create a cool dynamic. Getting a sign from the right dealer can make a world of difference in

­