Plant, Pick, Pound! Pound What??
11 Questions on This Project See All
- Can you recommend what flowers work best and what do not? Have you tried hydrangea? What are the pink ones you used?
- Have you tried a dark cotton with light-colored or white flowers? Curious to see what that would do, if anything. These are beautiful, by the way! Lovely gift idea too!
- Beautiful! Since napkins are used can they truly be used and washed? and if so are there any special washing instructions?
- What a beautiful project? What types of fabric did you use for the demo? Will polyester (ugh) work. Types of fabric you would not use. Thanks. Helen
- This is very pretty! I'm assuming that pink flower is a dyed flower, not the natural color. Does it work as well with a naturally colored flower?
- I tried this technique on a t-shirt. When I soaked it in salt water, my design bled to other parts of the shirt. Then when I hung it outside to dry, the colors ran down from my design and left streaks. I thought about pouring the salt water over the shirt while the cardboard was still in it and then drying it that way. Any suggestions on how to avoid these problems? Thanks! Lynda
- Do let it dry first and then set it because your note said to not to try and remove stuck on pieces, to brush off when dry. Or do you put the fabric with pieces stuck on into the salt water solution and then dry? Thanks, it's beautiful.