Coral Painted Dresser

Dresser 3 days ago
Dresser makeovers are one of the easiest projects for DIY beginners. A little sanding, painting and drying, and you got yourself a "new to you" piece of furniture.

To see more: http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2013/01/coral-painted-dresser.html

• Patty
    Patty Bellingham, WA
    What a fun color! Love the unique hardware as well. I never would have thought of doing that. ♥LOVELY
  • Carole
    Carole Australia
    I love, love, love this colour. I would love to paint a chest of drawers or dresser in ombre with this colour and shades thereof
  • Gabriel D
    Gabriel D Canada
    Hi Becky, Just stopped by to say how great your dresser turned out. Who'd of thought using pink/coral would work. Well I guess you did. Well done!
  • CindyandGeorge Schaeffer
    Your dresser turned out with a beautiful finish and I love the pulls that you selected! Thanks for the tutorial.
  • Waysouth
    Waysouth Australia
    Beautiful finish, I was almost afraid to look at close ups in case you had "distressed" it!
  • MiaFleur
    MiaFleur United Kingdom
    Love the colour, looks so fresh and pretty for spring!
  • Kala Professional Restoration services
    Simply love the color.Very impressive Becky.The color is so pretty and eye catching that I simply cannot take my eyes off it.It reminds me of the drawers in my girl's room.I could do up the whole thing for her in this lovely color and I am sure she is
  • Kjpriester
    I am looking a nice shade of coral....this might just be it! What line of paint and color is this?
  • Dana Dykema
    Dana Dykema Canada
    Did you make the color or buy it this way? This is the color I want to use on my dresser but need to mix to make it. Eekk!
  • Barbara Parrish
    Barbara Parrish Springfield, MA
    Just like everyone else, I think that color is awesome! You did a great job on this dresser. Kudos!
  • Nancy Benner
    Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
    The dresser is amazing! Let me be the first to say that the color is gorgeous! LOL
  • Kathy Floyd
    Kathy Floyd Summerville, GA
    The old looks just like the dresser I had when a young girl. It had a shiny finish on top. Is this the same one? Did you just sad that shiny finish off?
  • Barbara Dutilly
    Barbara Dutilly Somerset, KY
    Beautiful..i'm not a big fan of coral but this particular shade could win me over easily ..nice work!!
  • Carla Clark
    Carla Clark Denver, CO
    The before photo is my dresser!! Thank you. I've been trying to figure out what color to paint, but, could not visualize it. Coral may not be the answer, but, it starts me off.
  • The Bohemian Beach House
    Love the hardware, where did you find them?
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative