Coral Painted Dresser

Things I like 09.12.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Dresser makeovers are one of the easiest projects for DIY beginners. A little sanding, painting and drying, and you got yourself a "new to you" piece of furniture.

To see more:

• Nancy Benner
    Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
    The dresser is amazing! Let me be the first to say that the color is gorgeous! LOL
  • Kathy Floyd
    Kathy Floyd Summerville, GA
    The old looks just like the dresser I had when a young girl. It had a shiny finish on top. Is this the same one? Did you just sad that shiny finish off?
  • Barbara Dutilly
    Barbara Dutilly Somerset, KY
    Beautiful..i'm not a big fan of coral but this particular shade could win me over easily ..nice work!!
  • Carla Clark
    Carla Clark Denver, CO
    The before photo is my dresser!! Thank you. I've been trying to figure out what color to paint, but, could not visualize it. Coral may not be the answer, but, it starts me off.
  • Ornate Layers
    Ornate Layers Jupiter, FL
    Love the hardware, where did you find them?
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post