Coral Painted Dresser

Things I like 09.12.15
Dresser makeovers are one of the easiest projects for DIY beginners. A little sanding, painting and drying, and you got yourself a "new to you" piece of furniture.

To see more:

• Nancy Benner
    Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
    The dresser is amazing! Let me be the first to say that the color is gorgeous! LOL
  • Barbara Parrish
    Barbara Parrish Springfield, MA
    Just like everyone else, I think that color is awesome! You did a great job on this dresser. Kudos!
  • Dana Dykema
    Dana Dykema Canada
    Did you make the color or buy it this way? This is the color I want to use on my dresser but need to mix to make it. Eekk!
  • Kjpriester
    I am looking a nice shade of coral....this might just be it! What line of paint and color is this?
  • Kala Professional Restoration services
    Simply love the color.Very impressive Becky.The color is so pretty and eye catching that I simply cannot take my eyes off it.It reminds me of the drawers in my girl's room.I could do up the whole thing for her in this lovely color and I am sure she is
  • MiaFleur
    MiaFleur United Kingdom
    Love the colour, looks so fresh and pretty for spring!
  • Waysouth
    Waysouth Australia
    Beautiful finish, I was almost afraid to look at close ups in case you had "distressed" it!
  • CindyandGeorge Schaeffer
    Your dresser turned out with a beautiful finish and I love the pulls that you selected! Thanks for the tutorial.
  • Gabriel D
    Gabriel D Houston, TX
    Hi Becky, Just stopped by to say how great your dresser turned out. Who'd of thought using pink/coral would work. Well I guess you did. Well done!
  • Carole
    Carole Australia
    I love, love, love this colour. I would love to paint a chest of drawers or dresser in ombre with this colour and shades thereof
  • Patty
    Patty Bellingham, WA
    What a fun color! Love the unique hardware as well. I never would have thought of doing that. ♥LOVELY
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Beautiful! I love that color!
  • Doreen Cagno
    Doreen Cagno Lititz, PA
    I love how the dresser turned out - totally makes me wish I had a girl's room to decorate! Those tag pulls are awesome!
  • Carol
    Carol Alpharetta, GA
    I tend to lean toward grays - gray blues, etc. I have to say I am totally in love with this color!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Beckie this is such a totally unexpected make over for an FP dresser. I love it. The mix of office style labeled drawer pulls on such a feminine piece is divine! I love it.
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative

Search Feedback