Hometalk.com

19 Comments Displaying 15 of 19 comments | See Previous
  • Love this Becky. The colour really pops.
  • Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Beautiful Becky! Love the color and the hardware!
  • Vicki Sturgiss Australia
    So pretty! Totally in love with that colour!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Beckie this is such a totally unexpected make over for an FP dresser. I love it. The mix of office style labeled drawer pulls on such a feminine piece is divine! I love it.
  • Carol Alpharetta, GA
    I tend to lean toward grays - gray blues, etc. I have to say I am totally in love with this color!
  • Doreen Cagno Lititz, PA
    I love how the dresser turned out - totally makes me wish I had a girl's room to decorate! Those tag pulls are awesome!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Beautiful! I love that color!
  • Patty Bellingham, WA
    What a fun color! Love the unique hardware as well. I never would have thought of doing that. ♥LOVELY
  • Carole Australia
    I love, love, love this colour. I would love to paint a chest of drawers or dresser in ombre with this colour and shades thereof
  • Gabriel D Canada
    Hi Becky, Just stopped by to say how great your dresser turned out. Who'd of thought using pink/coral would work. Well I guess you did. Well done!
  • Your dresser turned out with a beautiful finish and I love the pulls that you selected! Thanks for the tutorial.
  • Waysouth Australia
    Beautiful finish, I was almost afraid to look at close ups in case you had "distressed" it!
  • MiaFleur United Kingdom
    Love the colour, looks so fresh and pretty for spring!
  • Simply love the color.Very impressive Becky.The color is so pretty and eye catching that I simply cannot take my eyes off it.It reminds me of the drawers in my girl's room.I could do up the whole thing for her in this lovely color and I am sure she is