Hometalk.com

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • At The Picket Fence - briliant idea! You have created a classic piece for your son's room. Sounds like a very economical project as well. Verrrry nice! Thanks for sharing :)
  • I LOVE this project!
  • Is there a link with the tutorial? I'm specifically wondering how you attached the wood to the book shelf.
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    I don't have a link because I did this so long ago Sharon it wasn't even on the blog! LOL! All I did was leave one of the shelves in at the right height and attached the wood for the desk to the shelf using wood glue. I'm going to go back in and add that
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    WOW!!! Totally brilliant!
  • LOL! I thought that might be the case. Thanks for sharing how you attached the shelf.
  • Over the top creative!!....
  • Becky Blair, NE
    This is really a neat idea. If you were tight on space you could add a piano hinge where the desk meets the shelf, using one bys for the legs also attached with hinges so it could be closed when not in use.
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Becky great idea. Perfect for any tight space where storage and flat surface area needs compete.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Kelly.
  • super idea!
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    This is so creative and affordable! Good job! I will definitely keep this in mind! Also will send it to my friends .
  • Linda Fraine Naples, FL
    love it!!
  • Tudyrunningwater Montour Falls, NY
    very nice