• Gail Salminen
    At The Picket Fence - briliant idea! You have created a classic piece for your son's room. Sounds like a very economical project as well. Verrrry nice! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    I LOVE this project!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Is there a link with the tutorial? I'm specifically wondering how you attached the wood to the book shelf.
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    I don't have a link because I did this so long ago Sharon it wasn't even on the blog! LOL! All I did was leave one of the shelves in at the right height and attached the wood for the desk to the shelf using wood glue. I'm going to go back in and add that
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    WOW!!! Totally brilliant!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    LOL! I thought that might be the case. Thanks for sharing how you attached the shelf.
  • Shirley@Housepitality Designs
    Over the top creative!!....
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    This is really a neat idea. If you were tight on space you could add a piano hinge where the desk meets the shelf, using one bys for the legs also attached with hinges so it could be closed when not in use.
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Becky great idea. Perfect for any tight space where storage and flat surface area needs compete.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Kelly.
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    This is so creative and affordable! Good job! I will definitely keep this in mind! Also will send it to my friends .
  • Linda Fraine
    Linda Fraine Naples, FL
    love it!!
  • Tudyrunningwater
    Tudyrunningwater Montour Falls, NY
    very nice
At The Picket Fence