Hometalk.com

36 Comments Displaying 15 of 36 comments | See Previous
  • Maria Ward Morrisville, VT
    I think it's beautiful...well done:)
  • Do you need more old wood ? I have a privacy fence that was old we took down , lots of wood !!

• Somewhat Quirky Grosse Pointe, MI
    Beautiful! The room looks great!
  • Karen Webster Stockton, CA
    Not my cup of tea either. It's a little too tall. Maybe a little color in the room?
  • Sherry Stives Fry Milton, PA
    Very well done for that style. But it's not for me. But, you did a great job!
  • Nance Anderson Cottage Grove, MN
    I love this - we just bought a cabin on a lake - wouldn't this make an awesome headboard from the leftover tongue/groove walls we plan to put up? Very well done - your taste is very fine, indeed.
  • Maureen Nussbeck Kansas City, MO
    very pretty indeed!!
  • Linda G Atoka, TN
    not for me did you think about this frist
  • Deb Wyman Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
    Flip that tub over and use as a bench, or put glass on it and could be coffee table.
  • I think it looks pretty. Did you make your bedskirt or buy it?
  • Ok- this isn't for me at all.. BUT.. if you're going down this road.. how about doing something more to the headboard.. maybe hang some things on it.. add a large 2 D half moon to it for example.. or faux paint on some worn signs like you used to see on
  • Carolyn Bennet Ford South Lake Tahoe, CA
    I like all of it, but think maybe the boards could have been a little shorter. I like the all white them and love the chandelier. You did a great job....I love seeing different ideas...thank for sharing!!
  • Denise S. Temecula, CA
    I Love it! It inspired me to do more with some grey wood projects! It's a good thing not everyone likes it! That means it awesome! I love the random use and height of the wood. Its NOT predictable.. means its not boring!
  • Erin@UpcycledUgly Mc Kinney, TX
    Wow, this is pretty!
  • Peg Sullinger Medina, NY
    I love this. It would look great with a footboard also. I'm in the middle of scrounging for pieces I can put together for my bed. Slow going but some day will have what I need.