DIY Dryer Sheets (One of my #ProudestDIY projects ) | Hometalk
67K views

DIY Dryer Sheets (One of my #ProudestDIY projects )

Laundry 17 hours ago
67K views
A while back I experimented with something when I ran out of dryer sheets. I did not have any coupons and I was NOT going to pay full price for dryer sheets. So out of this need came this idea.It is so easy to dip, dry and use over and over! This has saved me lots of money as I do NOT buy fabric softer sheets anymore!

To see more: http://livingonloveandcents.com/2011/08/26/homemade-dryer-sheets-diy-fabric-softeners/

1 Questions on This Post

110 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5  of  110 | See Previous
  • Cheryle Fuller
    Cheryle Fuller New Braunfels, TX

I don't bother with dryer sheets. They are not good for your machine, as the stuff in them solidifies and clogs up your dryer vent screen. If your vent screen is clogged up, soak it in vinegar for a few hours. I add fabrc softener to the wash load.

• Mlurvey
    Mlurvey Grand Junction, CO

Fabric softener gums up your washing machine. I took mine apart and the leftover gunk from fabric softener was awful! It was slimy and smelly! If I use any softener, I dilute it a lot before adding it to my softener ball dispenser, I never put it

• Margaret A. Thomas
    Margaret A. Thomas Peoria, IL

To eliminate

• Allinthefamilysingers

hey you are right this does work also roll up a ball of aluminum foil that works too. thanks much

• Barbara
    Barbara Grand Rapids, MI

FYI -- all forms of commercial fabric softener are carcinogens. Look it up if you don't believe me!!

­