DIY Dryer Sheets (One of my #ProudestDIY projects )

Cleaning hacks 01.24.16
A while back I experimented with something when I ran out of dryer sheets. I did not have any coupons and I was NOT going to pay full price for dryer sheets. So out of this need came this idea.It is so easy to dip, dry and use over and over! This has saved me lots of money as I do NOT buy fabric softer sheets anymore!

To see more: http://livingonloveandcents.com/2011/08/26/homemade-dryer-sheets-diy-fabric-softeners/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Sandie Isbister
    Sandie Isbister Scottsdale, AZ
    I just use white vinegar in the fabric softener spot of the washer. Works great.
  • Cheryle Fuller
    Cheryle Fuller New Braunfels, TX
    I don't bother with dryer sheets. They are not good for your machine, as the stuff in them solidifies and clogs up your dryer vent screen. If your vent screen is clogged up, soak it in vinegar for a few hours. I add fabrc softener to the wash load. Add
  • Mlurvey
    mlurvey Grand Junction, CO
    Fabric softener gums up your washing machine. I took mine apart and the leftover gunk from fabric softener was awful! It was slimy and smelly! If I use any softener, I dilute it a lot before adding it to my softener ball dispenser, I never put it in
  • Margaret A. Thomas
    To eliminate
  • Allinthefamilysingers
    hey you are right this does work also roll up a ball of aluminum foil that works too. thanks much
Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents