• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Wow. This is awesome!
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Whoa! That defiantly critter proof:) Love it!
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That is the most stylish critter control I have seen.
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    This is fabulous! As a gardener who lives in the country, we know first hand the problems critters can cause. Thank you for sharing these great ideas. ~Heather
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    I'm LOVING this so much! After creating a gorgeous vegetable bed last Summer, we had to contend with rabbits turning it into a condo complex. I love how this is critter proof but blends in nicely with the rest of the garden and landscaping. (And it gives
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Wow! If we every decide to move our garden off our back deck, I'll remember to do this. We live in the country and have a bunny habitat in our back acre so the only way to grow veggies now is on the deck above the walk out basement with no access to the
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Love it. Just shared it.
  • Charlotte Teene
    Charlotte Teene Bellevue, MI
    this is great!
  • Debi Alexander
    Debi Alexander Au Gres, MI
    Wow! That is great, but where is the directions or plans? Would really appreciate it.
  • All Things Heart and Home
    this could not be better!!!
  • CraftingSociety
    CraftingSociety Atlanta, GA
    Hi- I just stumbled upon my own back yard photos, on Pinterest, re-posted from HGTVGardens.com (where I work), then onto Hometalk.com. This tangled web! I am happy to create some drawings and plans if you're truly interested. It is a constant challenge
HGTVGardens