Make a Critter-Proof Garden Greenhouse

birds 12.07.15
We're and dreaming about all the possibilities this season for a fresh start in the garden. Carmen Collins, an Atlanta gardener, used wire mesh, wood and some thoughtful design to craft her backyard greenhouse. The squirrels are no match for her plants anymore and it adds a stylish architectural element to her landscape; a win-win!
Difficulty: Challenging

To see more: http://blog.hgtvgardens.com/green-room-keeping-critters-out-with-a-stylish-garden-house/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Christina G
    Christina G Warrenton, VA
    Are moles or voles able to did up through the floor on the inside at all?
  • CraftingSociety
    CraftingSociety Atlanta, GA
    Hi- I just stumbled upon my own back yard photos, on Pinterest, re-posted from HGTVGardens.com (where I work), then onto Hometalk.com. This tangled web! I am happy to create some drawings and plans if you're truly interested. It is a constant challenge
  • All Things Heart and Home
    this could not be better!!!
  • Debi Alexander
    Debi Alexander Au Gres, MI
    Wow! That is great, but where is the directions or plans? Would really appreciate it.
  • Charlotte Teene
    Charlotte Teene Bellevue, MI
    this is great!
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Love it. Just shared it.
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    Wow! If we every decide to move our garden off our back deck, I'll remember to do this. We live in the country and have a bunny habitat in our back acre so the only way to grow veggies now is on the deck above the walk out basement with no access to the
HGTVGardens