Hometalk.com

Make a Critter-Proof Garden Greenhouse

We're #itching4spring and dreaming about all the possibilities this season for a fresh start in the garden. Carmen Collins, an Atlanta gardener, used wire mesh, wood and some thoughtful design to craft her backyard greenhouse. The squirrels are no match for her plants anymore and it adds a stylish architectural element to her landscape; a win-win!
Difficulty: Challenging

To see more: http://blog.hgtvgardens.com/green-room-keeping-critters-out-with-a-stylish-garden-house/

10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Wow. This is awesome!
  • Whoa! That defiantly critter proof:) Love it!
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That is the most stylish critter control I have seen.
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    This is fabulous! As a gardener who lives in the country, we know first hand the problems critters can cause. Thank you for sharing these great ideas. ~Heather
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    I'm LOVING this so much! After creating a gorgeous vegetable bed last Summer, we had to contend with rabbits turning it into a condo complex. I love how this is critter proof but blends in nicely with the rest of the garden and landscaping. (And it gives
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Wow! If we every decide to move our garden off our back deck, I'll remember to do this. We live in the country and have a bunny habitat in our back acre so the only way to grow veggies now is on the deck above the walk out basement with no access to the
  • Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Love it. Just shared it.
  • Charlotte Teene Bellevue, MI
    this is great!
  • Debi Alexander Au Gres, MI
    Wow! That is great, but where is the directions or plans? Would really appreciate it.
  • this could not be better!!!