DIY Painted Bathtub | Hometalk
121K views

DIY Painted Bathtub

39 minutes ago
121K views
I just finished painting my bathtub a couple of days ago. I used Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit, and it's still curing (you're not supposed to get water on it for three days), but the paint seems very durable. Of course, it IS paint, so it won't last forever, but I think this is a very good solution if you want a somewhat easy fix for an ugly, outdated tub, and don't quite have the budget for a complete replacement. More details (including a video) at the link below.
Time: 8 Hours Cost: $125.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.addicted2decorating.com/bathroom-makeover-day-11-how-to-paint-a-bathtub.html

89 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5  of  89 | See Previous
  • Diana Deiley
    Diana Deiley Nokomis, FL

It looks wonderful. Great job. I hope it lasts after all that work.

• Begie Willis
    Begie Willis Buchanan, GA

So pretty. I told my husband we need to paint ours!!!!!

• Wallacetyne Onnetta Williams

completion work looks great, how is it holding up, please an update on the bathtub would be appreciated. Thank You.

• Pat whitmus
    Pat whitmus Ephrata, WA

To be successful the pre-cleaning process must be through. I have seen it be successful and I've seen it peel away and be awful. I think your tub looks brand new and I hope you will be very happy with it! Do let us know how it holds up as it is a

• Elizabeth Cooper

Beautiful!

­