Saving Money at Home Depot

For the Garden 08.13.13

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
A big part of DIY is saving money so I'm sure you all take advantage of #coupons and #discounts just like I do. At the link you'll find a list of the current #Home_Depot promotions and info about the HD gardening club, military discounts, and other ways to save a few bucks next time you visit Big Orange. Lots of other people have found it helpful, and I hope you do too.
  • This is Greg, my local HD store manager (left) and one of his employees (right). The day I took this picture, they were showing me the new LED lightbulbs.

To see more:

• Ethan@OPC
    Ethan@OPC Catonsville, MD
    . Pat aka Queen of Thrift We've had several days getting up to almost 70's and then right back down to 20's. It's crazy!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    I guess it's happening all over this winter Ethan.
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    Ethan, it IS crazy!! The last two years we have had early spring (February), and I don't really know what to call our weather now.....except crazy!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Hi Home Depot! We have always believed that we lived in a great community, but when a HD was built across the busy roadway about a mile from us, Hubby just knew God had sent us a special blessing! Now, I don't think I could get him to move away from his
  • Marcia Reichert
    Marcia Reichert Horn Lake, MS
    Even if the weather is being unreliable, you can still "get dirty" by starting your seeds indoors. It's also a good time to plant your cold crops, lettuces, broch, cauli......and so on. BTW I'm in zone 6/7 and work in the garden dept. at THD. Happy planting!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post