Turn a Wine Bottle into a Dish Soap Dispenser

Decor Ideas 04.14.15
Tired of your ugly plastic store bought soap dispenser? Make a pretty glass one using a wine bottle... #ProudestDIY

To see more: http://www.mom4real.com/2012/08/wine-bottle-dishsoap-dispenser.html

• Brenda Vian
    Brenda Vian Petersburg, IN
    love the idea!!! now i have to finish my wine...
  • Shelley Hier
    Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    Only fair, since I'm stealing yours!!! LOL
  • Mom4Real
    Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    SANDRA P I need to switch out the others as well...definitely my vinegar...thanks!
  • Nancy J Orr
    Nancy J Orr Vicksburg, MS
    I found the plastic dispenser tops at the Dollar Tree
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Becky tooo funny! I would have loved to have been a mouse watching that! Thisis a super idea, I have an oxy clean squirt bottle I have been using,been thinking of using some of
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh it was Bernice. Very funny. I'm sorry it took so long to reply. We're visiting our grandbaby in Hawaii.
  • Paula Garcia
    Paula Garcia Coldspring, TX
    I want to make one of these..............What do you call the dispenser on the top? I am going to walmart but not sure what to ask for. Also, where did you get the stencils and what kind of paint did you use. Sorry, but I am new to all this and want to
  • Elisa
    Elisa Naperville, IL
    super cute idea!
  • Shirley803
    Shirley803 Cross Plains, TX
    I do custom personalized etching on all types of bottles if anyone is interested. I don't know if I can post a link for that or not. I've done soap dispenser bottles, olive oil bottles, vanilla bottles, etc and they are available in many colors. I've
  • Your Organized Friend
    Adding to my must do list.
  • Debbie Diehl
    Debbie Diehl Lititz, PA
    I would like to find a differant spout..the olive oil spout does not let my soap come out just a tiny bit...:(
  • Bridget Kik
    Bridget Kik United Kingdom
    Really nice idea as I make my own dish washing liquid and right now its in an ugly squishy plastic bottle. Thanks
  • Kesha
    Kesha Quaker City, OH
    What is the top that you used? What are they called so I know where to look. I live in the country that would be very neat to have
Mom4Real