Hometalk.com

28 Comments Displaying 15 of 28 comments | See Previous
  • Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    I think I'll make a couple and to keep anyone from making a mistake, I'll stencil or etch "Dish Soap" on it! This will make a wonderful home made gift at Christmas time for some of my family members! Thanks for posting!!!
  • Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Even though it's an old post from last June I'll post it again today.
  • Xena Nierobisz Goldsboro, NC
    cool. i wanna do it today:)
  • SANDRA P Richmond, VA
    fantastic idea i been using the plastic bottles for my dispenser for vinegar and bleach for the laundry but now i can get fancy

and use the glass ones.. thanks lovely

• Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Shelley Hier great idea!!! Now I'm going to steal your idea :)
  • Brenda Vian Petersburg, IN
    love the idea!!! now i have to finish my wine...
  • Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    Only fair, since I'm stealing yours!!! LOL
  • Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    SANDRA P I need to switch out the others as well...definitely my vinegar...thanks!
  • Nancy J Orr Vicksburg, MS
    I found the plastic dispenser tops at the Dollar Tree
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Becky tooo funny! I would have loved to have been a mouse watching that! Thisis a super idea, I have an oxy clean squirt bottle I have been using,been thinking of using some of that neat duct
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh it was Bernice. Very funny. I'm sorry it took so long to reply. We're visiting our grandbaby in Hawaii.
  • Paula Garcia Coldspring, TX
    I want to make one of these..............What do you call the dispenser on the top? I am going to walmart but not sure what to ask for. Also, where did you get the stencils and what kind of paint did you use. Sorry, but I am new to all this and want to
  • Elisa Naperville, IL
    super cute idea!
  • Shirley803 Cross Plains, TX
    I do custom personalized etching on all types of bottles if anyone is interested. I don't know if I can post a link for that or not. I've done soap dispenser bottles, olive oil bottles, vanilla bottles, etc and they are available in many colors. I've
  • Adding to my must do list.