If you leave this page, the information you have entered will not be saved!
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
I used absorbine jr on mine and it helped with the itching. Fool the senses, ice packs, menthol such as the absorbine jr. I was okay cutting all my poison ivy, it was when the puppies were being petted by me that I got it, BAD. My two puppies had rolled in the cuttings from the poison ivy so the poison ivy oil was all on their fur. Don't ever burn poison ivy, it can get into your lungs.