@Bernice, Here they are, mushrooms, flowers and gnomes in all their glory!. The neighbor thinks they look like radar dishes for talking to aliens hahaha. I was going for the sun kissed
upturned look. They are mostly metal except the small one on the left in the picture, The glue didn't hold on the big one behind the trellis so version B will be completed by drilling a hole in the middle and using bolts, lock washers and nuts to hold it all together.
The before pictures are what happens when you use poly indoors, drop the can and decide to just store stuff. The after pictures show the 4 different zones in the room. I have a sewing and
beading area, exercise area, soldering, drilling and painting area and a storage aera all in a 9 X 9 room. I painted the window area and closet 2 different shades of purple from the main room which is lavender, added crown molding which is the same color as the adjacent guest bedroom. We framed in the window, added trim all around, and new blinds because the old ones were too wide after we added the framing.#newyearsresolution.
Bernice H , I finally got the glue (E6000) going. Why didn't anybody here warn me that once it starts flowing it just won't
stop? lol I guess I'll let it dry and then try to pop it off the hardwood floor. You do have to put it on both pieces and let it get tacky then stick them together. It's a contact cement similiar to the adhesive used when laminating countertops.
to add storage to 2 unused little storage ottomans. Here is one of them. I couldn't find my seam ripper to open the side seams so I carefully used a box knife. Now all my screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, hammer and wrecking bar are in a pretty home and I can find them. The other box will hold my electric drill and its accessories along with extra wrenches, screwdrivers, and plumbing tools. The clunky old plastic toolbox will be used to store "extra" parts and pieces in the craft room. I will have more room in my downstairs closet since the tool box and bags won't be in there. I timed myself for the second one so I could be close to real life time not TV time. My only cost was for the bucket organizer.
I painted the walls and the medicine cabinet today. The ceiling was painted earlier this month when I painted two other ceilings. The chandilier is waiting to be glammed up once the
craft/exercise room is finished. The only cost for today was the 1 gal paint for the walls and the loctitie for the set screws on all the hardware. It took most of the day to get it all done. Paint didn't dry fast enough. lol #MyCurrentProject#
My resolution is to fininsh the redos in the house, some are from 2009! Baseboard installation and picture hanging are the biggest issues. Also the stairway risers, guest bedroom and craft room. #NewYearsResolution Husband will cut the riser pieces and I will sealcoat them, approximately 3 to 4 at a time with 5
coats each so about a week per group. The part that makes it hard is getting the measurements just right for the risers.