Shanna Gilbert
Shanna Gilbert
  • Wichita, KS

Huge Ugly Brown Dresser Makeover

I bought this dresser off of craigslist. It was humongous and it smelled incredibly bad. First thing I did was remove the mirrors and aired it out. I then painted it with ivory chalkpaint. I glazed it, which took forever with all of the grooves on it. I then coated it in AS clear wax and repainted the giant hardware. The couple that bought it from me used it as a tv console.
huge ugly brown dresser makeover, painted furniture
Shanna Gilbert

• V Dianne Marshall

Wow!!! Well done!

• Daisy's Mom

I am so excited to see this piece. I just finished a large executive type credenza for a young lady and her fiance. They just picked it up yesterday and they are thrilled with how it turned out. It just makes me so happy to be able to give a gift that heart and soul went into. I can tell this piece was finished with the same amount of determination! Great job! Julie

• Shanna Gilbert

@Daisy's Mom Thanks so much Julie! It's so nice to have a job that is not only an outlet for your creativity, but is instantly gratifying when your clients love your work!