DIY Easy Quartz Drawer Knobs

I had a pair of nightstands that I created that really needed a special touch to them. I love boho style and am always trying to incorporate crystals and stones into my decor to get that boho vibe. Why not put two and two together, right?
Crystal Rose Quartz Drawer Knob Tutorial
So I gathered a few simple supplies I knew I'd need to make this a quick and easy reality. Stones/Crystals/Etc, E6000 adhesive, FLAT cap nuts, and Connector Bolts.
Cap Nut + E6000 + Rose Quartz
I found I had to be careful with how much E6000 I squeezed onto the stone because it would then go up into the cap nut. The cap nut connects to the bolts by screwing into place so that void needs to be kept clear of glue. I found unique little places to sit them while the glue dried, being sure I kept the cap nut upright.
Once they were dry it was a simple matter of drilling holes into the nightstands and screwing them into place. They're a small butspecial impact in the whole room. I recently took the time to overhaul our ugly bedroom and a lot of DIY went into the space. I would love to have you stop by the blog and check out all the posts for the very boho room. Be sure to leave me a comment so I know you came by!

30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Corinna Henderson