Jewls H
Jewls H
  • Fernley, NV

Bead board wallpaper for kitchen

$40.00

This wallpaper is GREAT! I've never worked with any kind of wallpaper and this was sooo easy to work with. It took my sweet galley kitchen and gave it a lil extra charm. Pay no mind to the date, didn't reset camera before shots. I did this just a few weeks ago. They are still sweet and I love coming in for morning coffee and seeing my lil DIY :*) Only thing, some corners needed touch up, so a little clue
The before
The before
The finish look
The finish look
close up of finished
close up of finished

• Judy H

What did you do to the edges of the doors and drawers? Do you wet in water and put it on?

• Judy H

How do you finish the edges???? Can spots be washed off it

• Judy H

how did you finish the edges off?

• Hildegarde

What kind of wallpaper is this? It has indented vertical stripes and looks fantastic! Do you think it will glue to metal kitchen cabinets? Mine have been painted over by my niece and I haven't the heart to tell her they look awful.

• Carol

@Hildegarde I have seen it at Lowe's. It is very heavy and durable, seems to be made of some kind of smooth surfaced foam... similar to those thin foam craft sheets you can buy at Joann's of Michael's. Very nice.

• JaVan C. Pruett

Thank you so much. I believe you have just saved me a lot of headache.

• Abby

Where can I purchase?

• Ria

I am curious as to how it holds up - wear and tear, spills, etc. Did you use a special adhesive and how do you keep the edges from peeling off a frequently used cabinet door?

• Robert Rusk

I also would like to know. I'm a messy dish washer, and sure I might get water at some point on it. is it washable? I love the way it looks, good job, good job. Good Luck with your next project.........Gigi
  • Fran

What material are the cabinets made from---wood? I have laminate and would like to do the same. Thanks.

• Kris Hollifield

Did you wrap around the edges or just cover the front of each door? I really like this. I have dark wood cabinets and I was thinking of painting them but I like this look better. Thanks!

• Sue Scimeca

Great idea! and economical too... smart and practical

• Beth Parsons

I've used this as wainscotting in one of our bathrooms. It's stood up very well for over three years even though I chose not to paint it. If I were using it on kitchen cabinets, I would paint it just to make it easier to clean. I love it, too.