EngineerMommy
EngineerMommy
  • Newark, NJ

DIY Easy Terrarium

This fun terrarium is an easy project to put together using supplies you probably already have in your house and backyard! It's a fun little craft for the kids to participate in, and you could definitely display this adorable terrarium in your home!
diy easy terrarium, crafts, terrarium
Here is what this project started out with: some old leftover glass jars from my kitchen recycling bin! I love collecting and reusing these bottles for fun, new projects!
diy easy terrarium, crafts, terrarium
And below is what these jars looked like after I worked on them! I simply removed the labels, gave them a good washing and spray painted the lids black!
diy easy terrarium, crafts, terrarium
Here is a top-down view of the terrarium jar! You can see some small plants and rocks!
diy easy terrarium, crafts, terrarium
My daughter loved helping me with this project!
EngineerMommy

• Hannah V

Great idea!

• Rosey Owings

Looks like a great idea! I have ALOT of jars that I was planning to take to the recycling place but now thinking I will take them to church for the children to make terrariums in Vacation Bible School!! Also may let the grandsons do it, too!! Great to teach little ones about God's handiwork!!