The Crib Side That Was Lonely

$5

What is this lovely thing you say. Why it is a left over piece of a crib. The other three pieces were used to make a desk. But this one was left over, and it was lonely. And what did I do with this old crib side?
the crib side that was lonely, organizing, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
I put it in my daughters room, in a corner that had previously looked like this:
Now the story here is that the horde was being held up by a flimsy plastic accordion hanger. It was just about ready to bend over from the weight of the horde. And it was really hard to find things in this mess. So down it came and up went the crib side. I anchored it onto the wall and using those cute Ikea hooks started hanging anything and everything.
And so the horde went back up, but now it looked like this: Everything fits just fine and we can actually see it now. We don't have to take down half the stuff to find one thing. And so my problem has been solved. My daughter can actually find her things. I'm happy because I only spent a few bucks for the hooks. And even the designer in me is pleased because it has a nice clean look. And the Crib side is lonely no more.If you'd like to see more photos please click on the link below to go to my blog

• Side of a crib
  • Wall hooks  (Hardware store)
  • S hooks  (Ikea)

Mary - The Boondocks Blog