Bre @ Average But Inspired
Bre @ Average But Inspired
  • Oak Park, IL

Pumpkins Made With Trim Corner Blocks

As I was cruising the aisles of Home Depot one day, I spotted these little decorative wood trim corner blocks. Having no intention of using them for their intended purpose, I put some in my cart and went on my merry way.
pumpkins made with trim corner blocks, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
When I got home, I got to work transforming these little blocks into adorable for my fall decor! They were a super quick project that turned out adorably, if I do say so myself!
Now, I'm sure you're wondering how I did this, aren't you? Well, first I painted them brown.
Next, I mixed up some paint and got to work making them look more "pumpkiny." (Yes, that's a word. OK, maybe not.)
Finally, I added a cork and green moss at the top to really make them look like pumpkins!
So easy, right?!? Now, I gotta tell you, I made my first ever VIDEO tutorial and it's for this project! I think it turned out pretty cute, so if you'd like to see it, please visit my blog at the link below. I would absolutely love and appreciate some support on that! I also have a full supply list for you there so you can get to work making your own trim corner block pumpkins ASAP!
Bre @ Average But Inspired

• Miriam I

I think you're the first person to ever do this with corner blocks. Fabulous idea!

• Holly Prim

You are just like me, I purposely shop on the wrong aisles to find what I'm looking for!!