Finally The Wait Is Over! Come See My Crafting Cottage!

$2000
4 Weeks

I wanted a space to create and and retreat to,this cottage does both. With a design that my husband and I created. This is a very basic design that you can get on line with a few of our own changes.
finally the wait is over come see my crafting cottage, craft rooms, diy, home improvement, outdoor living, shabby chic, woodworking projects
After framing out and roofing, every thing painted all white. This makes the space bright.
Had to show my husband at work .It took a while for us to complete sense this project because we both work.Just to see it all come together in stages was fun.
This is 1 of 2 peg boards
Work table and second peg board.This provides bright light near the window for crafting.
Wrapping station and counter.
A sitting area added for a more cottage feel..
This piece holds crafting supplies along with bulletin board.
Here on my book case are my cottage collectibles and refurbish items.
And for a breath of fresh air! a deck was added for seating.I just love!!!
Still with more work to do. The area here on the side will be for my new potting table.Please stay in tuned for that and more projects on all items it took to put this project together!

2016 updates!
Overhangs over the door and potting bench area with deck extension.
finally the wait is over come see my crafting cottage
2017 additions added( walking path, stepping stones, bridge over dry creek bed) New plantings will fill in as time goes by, giving this area a more lush look!
Ana illausky

• 1@godsgarden

What are the measurements done materials used DO u have the plans to go by ? Love to build one , would so much much apreciate your information

• Ana illausky

There are many basic designs on line. We took a basic shed design that was 8x10 feet and enlarged it to a 10x12 feet. We added a window. The design had double swinging doors, we opted for 1 glass facing to give more of a cottage look. To have more floor space, shelves were added to the roof line for much needed storage. Good Luck, Ana

• Aida rodriguez

You are so lucky! Do you fall in love with your cottage every day? I love it!

• SueGiddens

can you tell me if you insulated it?