CindyandGeorge Schaeffer
CindyandGeorge Schaeffer
  • Palm Bay, FL
Asked on Feb 17, 2013

Problem tile in shower

Barbara BromwichCreativity is GreatSusan Keith
+6

I have been physically unable to clean my shower. The sides have built up soap residue and the floor now has soap and some mold or mildew. I don't know what it is but it has to GO! Any help would be appreciated, thanks
  • Cheryl M

If it is a cleaner your looking for I highly recomend the product called The Works.I have found it at Renys and walmart .Cost is about 2 dollars a bottle.Best 2 dollars I have ever spent. I have just squesed it on to my shower floor and it turned white.I have very hard water and sulfer, iron you name it it looks like new.They have a miracle toilet cleaner as well.Just Do Not put the cleaner in a spray bottle.The vapors are overpowering.How ever they are not strong used directly from the container.Hope this helps.

• CindyandGeorge Schaeffer

WOW, Thanks I will look for it at Walmart when I go this week! Truly I can't wait. Thank you.

• Becky (J) P

I LOVE The Works. I get it at Dollar General for $1 a bottle.

• Cheryl M

Cindy I hope it works for you please let us know !

• Becky (J) P

just so you have a visual.....

problem tile in shower, cleaning tips
  • CindyandGeorge Schaeffer

A visual always helps, Thanks to all!

• Susan Keith

Headed to Wal-Mart now to get some!!!! I have an old shower and the tile is great but the buildup is horrible!!!! Was looking to repaint it...but if this works.... wow!!! lol

• Creativity is Great

Soray Nine at the Hardware store is grea for cleaning many surfacest also I have Mildew Remover that removes black spots as well

• Barbara Bromwich

I use the Dawn, Vinegar and baking soda solution that you can find on Pinterest. Spray it on and reapply to keep the area moist. I may leave it on for several hours. Then I clean it up with a scruby sponge and a bucket of water.