Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances and Keep Them That Way!

We recently purchased a new stainless steel refrigerator. About 5 minutes after having it delivered I realized that it had fingerprints and smudges all over it. I cleaned it with a little bit of vinegar, but could still see the smudges and fingerprints. I was so upset...I wanted my refrigerator to shine like it was supposed to. I did a little research and found out that there was an easy secret to keeping it shiny and clean and decided to give it a try. The results were amazing and it literally took less than 5 minutes and two ingredients that everyone has in their kitchens!
clean your stainless steel appliances and keep them that way, appliances, cleaning tips
I started by cleaning my refrigerator with vinegar and a cloth.
Next, I rubbed olive oil all over my refrigerator, going with the grain of the stainless steel.
Once I had rubbed the olive oil into the stainless steel, I used a clean white cloth to buff the entire refrigerator.
It worked like a charm, and my refrigerator remained smudge and fingerprint free! I do this about once a week and love this new method of cleaning my stainless steel appliances! To read the entire post and find many more home cleaning tips, visit my blog, Mom 4 Real, below! Happy cleaning!
Mom4Real

• Donetta Henne Thomas

My new stainless steel refrigerator has marks running down the front, under the water dispenser, that won't come off. We do have hard water..could that be it? We've tried everything and the marks won't come off.

• Evelyn

Do you dilute the vinegar with water and how much of both

• Sandy

I have a smudge proof and you can still see some marks would this still work for it?

• Joann

Olive oil is expensive , I use baby oil. Shines beautifully

• Tar33797973

...or you can just buy stainless steel cleaner spray at your local hardware store. Even takes out hard water stains. No fuss..no muss.