Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances and Keep Them That Way!

526K Views
We recently purchased a new stainless steel refrigerator. About 5 minutes after having it delivered I realized that it had fingerprints and smudges all over it. I cleaned it with a little bit of vinegar, but could still see the smudges and fingerprints. I was so upset...I wanted my refrigerator to shine like it was supposed to. I did a little research and found out that there was an easy secret to keeping it shiny and clean and decided to give it a try. The results were amazing and it literally took less than 5 minutes and two ingredients that everyone has in their kitchens!
  • clean your stainless steel appliances and keep them that way, appliances, cleaning tips
I started by cleaning my refrigerator with vinegar and a cloth.
Next, I rubbed olive oil all over my refrigerator, going with the grain of the stainless steel.
Once I had rubbed the olive oil into the stainless steel, I used a clean white cloth to buff the entire refrigerator.
It worked like a charm, and my refrigerator remained smudge and fingerprint free! I do this about once a week and love this new method of cleaning my stainless steel appliances! To read the entire post and find many more home cleaning tips, visit my blog, Mom 4 Real, below! Happy cleaning!

Suggested materials for this project:

Mom4Real

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!