Dee BaginskiCisono
Dee BaginskiCisono
  • Franklin, WI

cleaning your shower

Best way to not have to clean you tube surround all the time or your shower doors. Clean the tub surround and tub, let dry, then put on a thick coat of turtle wax, be sure to put it in the grout also, that will keep from getting that ugly black mold. Let the turtle was dry and wipe off with a dry cloth. You can also do the sides of your tub, but never the bottom of the tub itself it would be dangerously
cleaning your shower, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips, doors

• Brenda Adams

I think I'm going to try this in the houses I clean. (If I get their permission). Sounds like a great idea. I don't know why I didn't think straight.---I have a surround shower. I'll try it on that first!!!!! Must be getting old.

• Susan

Great idea! I had read about doing this on appliances to make them easier to clean, but hadn't thought about the shower. Picking up turtle wax next time I'm out! :)