Asked on Sep 20, 2015

How to use little baskets that shells come in

CatherineSandraJeanette S
+9

I have a number of little straw baskets that sea shells come in. Is there anything I can do with them?
    Janet Pizaro

Without seeing what the baskets look like it is difficult to be able to give you inspirations. I would look on pinterest to see if intrigues you.

• Ann
    Ann

Photos would help. If I recall correctly they look almost nautical? Yes. Photos.

• Mellodeeroz
    Mellodeeroz

Attach them together and use for drawer organization.

• Denise Wright
    Denise Wright

Make decorative bird nests.

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

These are great for holding potpourri in in various rooms. Those bags of potpourri are expensive but this way you can divide it and get more bang for your buck. Also, when it begins to lose its smell, gather it up, place it all back into a paper bag and add a few drops of essential oils, close up and let sit for a few days. You can gather sweetgum balls, pine cones and wood shavings (the large kind that come from a planer) and make your own potpourri with your favorite scented oils!

• Catherine
    Catherine

Here are the baskets!

• Sandra
    Sandra

I think they would be good to serve rolls,or bread. Can also be used to put out wrapped eating utensils for a buffet. Wrap in napkins and tie with raffia or ribbon.

• Catherine
    Catherine

Thank you.