Carrie MakingLemonade
Carrie MakingLemonade
  • Blue Bell, PA

{Practically Free} Homemade Grout Cleaner

Here's how to use two inexpensive ingredients to easily clean your grout without using harmful chemicals. Plus two other great uses for baking soda and vinegar that will rock your cleaning routine! />
practically free homemade grout cleaner, cleaning tips, An un retouched before and after And wow the before is YUCK
An un-retouched before and after!  And, wow, the before is YUCK.

practically free homemade grout cleaner, cleaning tips, I have 3 Top Secret Tips for Cleaning with Vinegar For the grout you sprinkle baking soda on the lines spritz with vinegar and let sit for a minute Then simply scrub a little with a scrub brush Full utorial on the blog
I have 3 Top Secret Tips for Cleaning with Vinegar.  For the grout, you sprinkle baking soda on the lines, spritz with vinegar, and let sit for a minute.  Then, simply scrub a little with a scrub brush.  Full utorial on the blog.

practically free homemade grout cleaner, cleaning tips, Now my grout is so fresh and so clean The difference is amazing and the process was so easy and environmentally friendly
Now my grout is so fresh and so clean!  The difference is amazing, and the process was so easy and environmentally friendly.
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Gaylene Moon

Will this work on grout in a shower?

• Kathy

I don't think it would. There would be no way to get the baking soda to stay on a vertical surface.
    • Nancy Blauvelt

Just make a paste of the baking soda and vinegar. It should stay on vertical grout if you don't make it to loose.
  • Jana Schafer

Do you wipe it off or spray with water then wipe it off?

• Patricia s.

Does it rid of mildew and mold.

• Milena

So when the grout is cleaned, how do you keep it that way..