How To Grow Seeds Indoors

I'm just a simple gardener and certainly there are better methods out there, but this is how I made due on little space and little $$ a few years back, and my plants grew just fine.
The pics are awful because they were taken pre-blogging days and not intended to share. But you'll get the idea. I turned off the over head lights when taking the pics to better show the light distribution from the grow
how to grow seeds indoors, gardening, Plastic trays and clear domes The reason some are covered and others are not is because different seeds were started at different times
Plastic trays and clear domes. The reason some are covered and others are not is because different seeds were started at different times
how to grow seeds indoors, gardening, A close look at the trays all you need is a little counter room to get started
A close look at the trays, all you need is a little counter room to get started.
how to grow seeds indoors, gardening, My fertilizer solution for feeding and watering was just kept in plastic bins
My fertilizer solution for feeding and watering was just kept in plastic bins
how to grow seeds indoors, gardening, An old pic of my apartment days lol but just to show how a small space can grow hundreds of seedlings
An old pic of my apartment days, lol...but just to show how a small space can grow hundreds of seedlings!
how to grow seeds indoors, gardening, The lights were lowered when the seed trays were under them
The lights were lowered when the seed trays were under them.
Sow and Dipity

• Sow and Dipity

Hi @Gayle wilson, yes I have done cutting propagation...but this can be tricky depending on the plant. Coleus is one I recommend for beginner's if you wish to give it try :)

• Michael Swanepoel

this is obviously for the 420 readers.