DIY Painted Kitchen Cabinet Update REVEAL

Phase 1 of our DIY farmhouse kitchen remodel is complete!
We moved in to our house in May 2015, only a few months ago, and started right away on remodeling our kitchen cabinets - DIY style, of course! It took waaaay longer than we expected- even though we had help from my amazing MIL- but the cabinets are painted!
Just as a reminder, here's what we started with - very red, cherry stained cabinets - complete with a matching floor!
And here's where we are today! I am so in love with the way it turned out. And don't worry, I'm planning a very detailed tutorial on how we did it!
It's come a long way, but we still have a loooong way to go. So far we have painted the cabinets and added hardware, and changed out the light fixture over the sink.
(see my blog post for product links)
We used knobs and bin pulls from Amazon, which were both very cost effective; that is always important, but especially when you need so many! I think the final count was around 25 pulls and more than 40 knobs.
(see my blog post for product links)
I love the way the light grey island adds contrast and dimension to all the white. I can't wait to get the new countertops on - it's going to be amazing. We are going with a leathered black granite and it's being installed tomorrow!
We still have lots of hard work ahead of us, but we are so happy with the way it looks so far - and relieved we are done with such a big job!
See my blog post for more details on our upcoming plans for the remodel!

Shelly@The Domestic Heart

• Joseph

What kind of paint did you use was it a paint kit 4 cabinets?

• Audrey

Wow ! now it looks country.

• Bushra

Wow Shelly, They look really nice. You have done an amazing job. It's all worth the time. Your kitchen looks amazing!