DIY Toilet Cleaner Bombs

I love to create my own cleaning products. This combination of baking soda, washing soda and citric acid not only works great for toilet bowls, it works well for sinks and bathtubs!
DIY Toilet Cleaner Bombs
Add these boosts to your cleaning regimen. They make a great gift, along with homemade Vinegar of the Four Thieves. Recipe is here: http://it-takes-time.com/2014/04/diy-herbal-cleaner.html
You'll need cup baking soda
cup washing soda (You can use all baking soda if you don't have washing soda on hand, or make your own washing soda from baking soda.
cup citric acid
15 drops essential oil (options include tea tree, lemon or rosemary)
1 tablespoon salt
spray bottle with water
silicone mold (any size or shape will work)
Combine all of the above in a bowl. Spray water onto mixture and blend with your hands. Press into molds. That's it!
To make your own washing soda from baking soda see: DIY Washing Sodahttp://it-takes-time.com/2014/07/diy-washing-soda.html

25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Andrea Fabry

• Kristina Bruzas
    Kristina Bruzas

Is it one time use? And where do you put it in the toilet?
    • Sue Blake
      Sue Blake

One time use, just plop in in the bowl and let it do its work

• Louise
    Louise

Did anyone else have the experience where you put the mixture into the mold and it starts to expand, and expand, and expand? I feel like I'm in an I Love Lucy episode!! Did I do something wrong?
    • Janerose
      Janerose

also, if your eggs come in plastic containers you can use them as your molds...I also use the egg cont. for when grandkids come over and they want to paint...holds the different colors and I leave some empty for mixing colors and water for rinsing...

• Sue Angel
    Sue Angel

How do I get black or green spots off the outside of my garage walls. I tried pure bleach most came off but not all of it. ?
    • Marcia Davies
      Marcia Davies

I use tilex. I spray it and let it sit 3 -5 minutes then spray it down with the hose. I did my whole house. Love tilex. I used the mold & mildew one.

• Pat whitmus
    Pat whitmus

walmart or dollar store..almost anywhere cleaning supplies are sold
  • Denisesisco
    Denisesisco

I opted to forgo the squares/shapes and kept the mix loose. You can dry it in a parchment paper, then crumble when dry. Store in airtight container. 1 tsp per use. This also works in the dishwasher!