DIY Toilet Cleaner Bombs

I love to create my own cleaning products. This combination of baking soda, washing soda and citric acid not only works great for toilet bowls, it works well for sinks and bathtubs!
DIY Toilet Cleaner Bombs
DIY Toilet Cleaner Bombs
Add these boosts to your cleaning regimen. They make a great gift, along with homemade Vinegar of the Four Thieves. Recipe is here: http://it-takes-time.com/2014/04/diy-herbal-cleaner.html
diy toilet cleaner bombs, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips
You'll need cup baking soda
cup washing soda (You can use all baking soda if you don't have washing soda on hand, or make your own washing soda from baking soda.
cup citric acid
15 drops essential oil (options include tea tree, lemon or rosemary)
1 tablespoon salt
spray bottle with water
silicone mold (any size or shape will work)
Combine all of the above in a bowl. Spray water onto mixture and blend with your hands. Press into molds. That's it!
To make your own washing soda from baking soda see: DIY Washing Sodahttp://it-takes-time.com/2014/07/diy-washing-soda.html
Andrea Fabry

• Kristina Bruzas

Is it one time use? And where do you put it in the toilet?

• Sue Blake

One time use, just plop in in the bowl and let it do its work

• Louise

Did anyone else have the experience where you put the mixture into the mold and it starts to expand, and expand, and expand? I feel like I'm in an I Love Lucy episode!! Did I do something wrong?

• Janerose

also, if your eggs come in plastic containers you can use them as your molds...I also use the egg cont. for when grandkids come over and they want to paint...holds the different colors and I leave some empty for mixing colors and water for rinsing...

• Sue15456642

How do I get black or green spots off the outside of my garage walls. I tried pure bleach most came off but not all of it. ?

• Pat whitmus

walmart or dollar store..almost anywhere cleaning supplies are sold

• Denise

I opted to forgo the squares/shapes and kept the mix loose. You can dry it in a parchment paper, then crumble when dry. Store in airtight container. 1 tsp per use. This also works in the dishwasher!