How to make a Faux Robin's Egg Blue Wreath #Itching4Spring

Don't you just love spring? Well we sure do and this little Robin's Egg Wreath is just perfect for both Easter and Spring. What a welcoming way to invite your guests into your home! We would love to show you how to create your own... {click on the link for the full tutorial}
Finished egg wreath with adorable burlap bow!
these are the supplies you will nedd to create your own.
Wrapping the moss is a little tricky, so take your time!
Little details like speckling your eggs make a huge impact on the finished product!
Trish & Bonnie {Uncommon Designs}

• Phyllis Grossman

like your well thought of crafts. I have a range hood with a back splash, would like to change the color? can it be painted, not spray paint. and with what so it is fire proof. thanks phyllis grossman

• Terri J

LOVE it! Robin's egg blue is fast becoming one of my favorite colors, so this wreath is extra special to me.

• Thanks guys!! We do love the blue as well @Terri J and we are a sucker for burlap anything @Bennie jean !!